Why Americans need AK’s and AR-15s

1626874161740.jpeg

As opposed to automatic weapon owning righties who actually do such things.

How stupid are you? Only one legally-owned full-auto weapon has ever been used in the commission of a crime, since the NFA Act.

In 1988 Dayton, Ohio police department Patrolman Roger Waller, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine to kill a police informant. Patrolman Waller was only able to acquire the firearm because he was a police officer and it is unclear if he actually had a transfer stamp for it.

And? He committed murder to get those weapons. He attended the elementary school, the middle school and the high school, but picked the elementary school to attack. Why? Of the 3 schools it was the only school that did not have a police resource officer and the students were the smallest and most helpless.....he saw the attack in the terms of a video game...having planned the attack for about 2 years.

And? He committed murder to get those weapons. He attended the elementary school, the middle school and the high school, but picked the elementary school to attack. Why? Of the 3 schools it was the only school that did not have a police resource officer and the students were the smallest and most helpless.....he saw the attack in the terms of a video game...having planned the attack for about 2 years.

Lanza was the Holy Grail of the unhinged leftist gun-grabbers, it's like they're obsessed with him. You can bet they get down on their knees every night, and pray for someone to outdo him, just so they can force their anti-gun hysteria down everyone's throats.

Won’t catch me with one
How many do you have?

Rightwinger :

"Hey,

If you want to shoot up a school full of 6 year olds or a church or a movie theater…what is better than an AR-15 with a monster magazine or a reliable AK-47?

It works even better if you dress in military camo and go all Rambo on them.."

"Look
If you want to maximize your killing, you need a bad ass weapon.
If you are going to massacre a group of people, you need maximum firepower
An AR-15 delivers"

An assault rifle makes a nobody feel like a somebody.

An "assault" rifle is used for recreation most of the time, occasionally self defense and provides for the security of the free state.

Sometimes criminals use them for illegals purposes but taking them away from law abiding people won't change that.

Yet amazingly, South Africa (nor any other nation on the planet) looks at America with it's massive gun problem and says, "Yeah, we need more guns here!"
You don't know a damn thing about south africa

She was a liberal white lawyer, known for taking on pro bono work for poor blacks. Yet she found herself, instantly and uneasily, assuming the apartheid-era role of the “white madam”: calm, firm, in control and used to telling black people what to do, even if they had guns.

As the ordeal wore on, the most aggressive of the gunmen forced her into the master bedroom. “He threw me down on the bed and said, ‘If you don’t give me jewelry now, I’ll stick you.’ I knew he meant rape.” She replied firmly, “We don’t behave like that. We’re not savages.”

An "assault" rifle is used for recreation most of the time, occasionally self defense and provides for the security of the free state.

Sometimes criminals use them for illegals purposes but taking them away from law abiding people won't change that.

Personally, I like "assaulting" paper and steel targets, coyotes, groundhogs, raccoons, and an occasional home invader, just for variety.

It relieves the stress from having to read all these idiotic left-wing anti-gunner's posts. Sometimes when I'm up against a particularly surly groundhog, I'll even affix a bayonet on the end, so I can get 2X the "assault."

Don’t look at me, I don’t own any guns

You tell us……If you wanted to slaughter a school full of 6 year olds, which of your guns would you pull out?

A big old murderous swine, like you, doesn't need a gun to kill 6 year olds. But an AR is a very effective tool to DEFEND those 6 year olds from the likes of you.

Forum List

Back