Someone tell this 11 year old Black entrepreneur he's oppressed and doesn't have a chance!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Young Nelson is becoming a sensation with his lemonade "flavor". Quick someone school this kid in CRT and 1619 and BLM!

Young Nelson is becoming a sensation with his lemonade "flavor". Quick someone school this kid in CRT and 1619 and BLM!

Then he travels to your neighborhood to sell some and gets the cops called on him three times.

So this kid erases 400 years of documented evidence.

White desperation.

He’ll get that schooling soon enough.
Being recognized by a chamber of congress rooted in blackness will be the start of this kid’s career in victimology.

If only you could reach this kid, you could really turn him around IM2!
Your anecdote doesn't change reality. Madame C.J. Walker was a millionaire during Jim Crow. That didn't stop Jim Crow from being law. But what your ignorant racist ass misses is the fact that the CRT doesn't teach black kids to fail. It teaches black kids the system so they learn how to beat it. I know KCK and that Kid selling lemonade has nothing to do with the lack of economic development in the black community in KCK.

Being recognized by a chamber of congress rooted in blackness will be the start of this kid’s career in victimology.
Nah. There is no black victimology. There's truth known about white racism that people like you try gaslighting us with by calling us victims for pointing it out. Hopefully they don't hire some rookie cop in the future who sees this kid driving a Mercedes when hes 17 and refuses to believe the money he's carrying is from his business.

You will notice all of the USMB haters like IM2, Fort Fun Indiana, Moonglow and otto105 had NOTHING POSITIVE to say about this remarkable young man.
I don't have anything to say because this is nothing new.

Then he travels to your neighborhood to sell some and gets the cops called on him three times.
Agreed. Mostly b/c statists need to regulate everything in society.

Lemonade Stands Are Illegal In Most of the United States​

Though they’re usually run by kids who donate their earnings to charities, not everyone is a fan of the classic roadside hustle.​

I don't have anything to say because this is nothing new.
If you have nothing to say then why enter my thread on this remarkable young man? Just keep lurking and hating like you do.

If you have nothing to say then why enter my thread on this remarkable young man? Just keep lurking and hating like you do.
He's remarkable fo you, but I have seen many like him. You try using this anecdote to diss CRT and that shows your hate.

Forum List

Back