why American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest? (picture)

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is dani67.

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is donald trump.

I think you reversed that.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says the Obama administration has "gutted" every weapons system in the U.S. military's inventory. GOP rival Donald Trump says the military is a "disaster." Florida Sen. Marco Rubio maintains that President Barack Obama is more interested in providing money to Planned Parenthood than for the nation's armed forces.

im just posted one picture then im anti american
.everybody criticism usa military is anti-american.?

You just don't make any sense. You post things and don't make any comment yourself. Posting an attack on our soldiers and reposting that State controlled drivel from Iran isn't the same as criticizing a President's policies.

People who cut'n paste pro-Muslim crap are typically going to be considered anti-American.
i dont wanted attack on your soldier.it was just question.
why he started crying after arrest? what is problem?
military training? what?

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is dani67.

Looks like we have another blowhard anti-American, pro-Muslim shitstain, and his name is donald trump.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says the Obama administration has "gutted" every weapons system in the U.S. military's inventory. GOP rival Donald Trump says the military is a "disaster." Florida Sen. Marco Rubio maintains that President Barack Obama is more interested in providing money to Planned Parenthood than for the nation's armed forces.

You just don't make any sense. You post things and don't make any comment yourself. Posting an attack on our soldiers and reposting that State controlled drivel from Iran isn't the same as criticizing a President's policies.

People who cut'n paste pro-Muslim crap are typically going to be considered anti-American.
military training? what?

You assume he was crying because Iran told you he was crying. That is the real problem.

military training? what?

how do you know he is CRYING?-----it looks to me that something
is irritating his eyes------

AP FACT CHECK: Gutted? Disaster? Republican presidential candidates misstate facts about defense

The DOD budget has been cut in total spending in ways that would make liberals go hysterical if it were done to say Medicare. When inflation is taken into account, it is a much larger cut.

But the real damage to the DOD has been in forcing combat units to accept women int heir ranks and the forced inclusion of homosexuals and these things cannot be counted or measured by monetary units.

Dani needs to realize, with the right leader in charge the US could stick a boot in Iran's ass.

if republican was president. he didnt cry?

I doubt he was crying. Iran puts out so much BS you can't believe them, like that crap they shot a US drone down. That was a whopper
They did not shoot it down,they captured it by intercepting ts GPS signals and resending them to control the drone.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dani needs to realize, with the right leader in charge the US could stick a boot in Iran's ass.

if republican was president. he didnt cry?

I doubt he was crying. Iran puts out so much BS you can't believe them, like that crap they shot a US drone down. That was a whopper
They did not shoot it down,they captured it by intercepting ts GPS signals and resending them to control the drone.

Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mhm...they didn't do that either. I knew when they announced it that it was BS.

Iran: ‘American Sailors Started Crying After Arrest’
IRGC Official: ‘I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself’
TWEET
EMAIL

Hossein Salami / AP

BY: Adam Kredo Follow @Kredo0
January 16, 2016 11:11 am

A senior Iranian military commander in charge of the country’s Revolutionary Guard Corps claimed that the 10 U.S. sailors who were recently captured and subsequently released by the Islamic Republic “started crying after [their] arrest,” according to Persian language comments made during military celebrations this weekend.

Hossein Salami, deputy commander of the IRGC, which is responsible for boarding the U.S. ships and arresting the sailors, claimed in recent remarks, the “American sailors started crying after arrest, but the kindness of our Guard made them feel calm.”

Hossein went on to brag that the incident provides definitive evidence of the Iranian military’s supremacy in the region.

“Since the end of the Second World War, no country has been able to arrest American military personnel,” the commander said, according to an independent translation of his Persian-languageremarks made Friday during a “martyrs’ commemoration ceremony” in Isfahan.

Since the capture and release of the U.S. sailors this week, critics of the Obama administration’s handling of the situation have expressed embarrassment at State Department’s move to profusely thank Iran, despite its release of photos depicting the sailors on their knees with their hands held over their heads.

Iranian state television additionally published video purporting to show one of the detained soldiers apologizing to Iran.

Meanwhile, during Friday prayers in Iran, a commander of the IRGC unit that detained the U.S. boats and claimed that the American military cowered when faced down by Iranian troops.

“I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence.

“American forces receive the best training and have the most advanced weapons in the world,” he added. “But they did not have the power to confront the Guard due to weakness of faith and belief.”

Dolabi emphasized that the Obama administration formally apologized over the incident, a claim that senior White House official continue to dispute.

“We gave all of the weapons and equipment to American forces according to an Islamic manner. They formally apologized to the Islamic Republic,” Dolabi said. “Be certain that with the blood of martyrs, the revolution advances. No one can inflict the smallest insult upon our Islamic country.”

Iran sucks at propaganda....too obvious

it's babyish

They sound like Hans and Franz

Capture.PNG

military training? what?

You assume he was crying because Iran told you he was crying. That is the real problem.
you dont see picture?

military training? what?

It's a stupid question, how the hell would any of us know if and why he did? For all we know he was being tortured.

military training? what?

crying sailor USA.in footage spread by Iran .www ... - YouTube
upload_2016-2-10_22-8-24.jpeg▶ 0:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07ZBfEzBx8
2 hours ago - Uploaded by ArMan Irani
crying sailor USA.in footage spread by Iran .www.yjc.ir. ... "The Day the Clown Cried" Making Of Footage ...

military training? what?

View attachment 62955▶ 0:38
crying sailor USA.in footage spread by Iran .www.yjc.ir. ... "The Day the Clown Cried" Making Of Footage ...

Maybe he was laughing so hard he started crying? The editing doesn't show what was going on before. Why don't you ask your Iranian masters to show the footage uncut?

military training? what?

View attachment 62955▶ 0:38

Maybe he was laughing so hard he started crying? The editing doesn't show what was going on before. Why don't you ask your Iranian masters to show the footage uncut?
RonSwansonFace.gif

Looks to me like that one sailor was ALLERGIC to something. I get like that
when there is a cat around-----or even if I get near a person who HAS a cat

military training? what?

How about, he thought they were going to be killed and never see families ever again.

Forum List

Back