Whose Side Are They On?

What magic?
I know my shit

Of course you know what you're talking about ... you used the word "rule" like this is set in stone ... clever ...

Now you've been called on that, it quickly changes to "window" ... and this is conjecture based on conjecture ... can't even use standard distribution ... add that factor in and all this says is politicians speak to only 95% of the voters ... if that ... okay, no duh ...

And who's fault is it that you're so stupid and cant get your propaganda straight?

Not mine

They entice illegal aliens into the country, and then the President tells 'em to go and vote.
I see you are perpetuating the same lie on a new thread. Sad.

The transcript.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential
in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

Your post doubles down on a lie I have already debunked. Here is another article addressing the issue.

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

It's not that I'm surprised to see a reference to the lie about what Obama said. I've seen members of Trump's cult refer to it before. Nor am I surprised to see you refuse to accept your error. That error being the same one leading Trumpette's to believe so many of the lies I see posted on this board daily. Namely, believing the dishonest conservative media sources you rely on for your information. The ones misinforming you. In this example, Faux Business.

I understand it is too much to expect you to show the integrity necessary to admit you are wrong on a board like this. But between you and I, we both know you are.

A different matter?
Yes, a different matter. If you can't see that unfounded claims of voter fraud by non-citizens on a national scale and communities deciding to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections........which is not fraud...........are separate issues, then I can't help you.

And, followed by, yet another brilliant response.

How does it feel to know that the content you supply could be provided by any ungulate?
Coming from the likes of you, that's laughable.

giphy-9.gif

They entice illegal aliens into the country, and then the President tells 'em to go and vote.

The transcript.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential
in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Your post doubles down on a lie I have already debunked. Here is another article addressing the issue.

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

It's not that I'm surprised to see a reference to the lie about what Obama said. I've seen members of Trump's cult refer to it before. Nor am I surprised to see you refuse to accept your error. That error being the same one leading Trumpette's to believe so many of the lies I see posted on this board daily. Namely, believing the dishonest conservative media sources you rely on for your information. The ones misinforming you. In this example, Faux Business.

I understand it is too much to expect you to show the integrity necessary to admit you are wrong on a board like this. But between you and I, we both know you are.

Quit trying to circle jerk

The left needs illegals to vote, after all they killed 50 million potential liberals since 1974

The transcript.

3gxdgi.jpg

The transcript.

The video was not edited.....I provided Hussein speaking, and the transcript.

Really worries you, the scum you've been tricked into following, huh?

And, followed by, yet another brilliant response.

How does it feel to know that the content you supply could be provided by any ungulate?
Coming from the likes of you, that's laughable.

giphy-9.gif

So I forced you to look up 'ungulate,' huh?

But.....you must be used to being forced to do thing....you're a government school grad.

Forum List

Back