Who's running the Daily Mail propaganda out of London ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And why do they care about our Independence Day celebration ?

In fact, the Daily Mail is constantly trying to undermine the Trump presidency.
Are they colluding with the American press in the ongoing soft coup against Trump ?

Here's the latest headline;
Trump's Fourth of July fireworks display at Mount Rushmore will cost $600,000 - as former park official says it will 'endanger public safety' and it will be 'extremely difficult' to evacuate crowds in an emergency

Are they colluding with the American press in the ongoing soft coup against Trump ?

Trump's Fourth of July fireworks display at Mount Rushmore will cost $600,000 - as former park official says it will 'endanger public safety' and it will be 'extremely difficult' to evacuate crowds in an emergency

Probably old British Loyalists who don't want Americans to remember that the British wouldn't even let them leave their old country to form a new one.

Fuck them.

We are going to have our July 4th, END of discussion.

All of England's media are funded and overseen by its government, thus they cannot veer from government sanctioned views.
BS
Your two letter input doesn't change the fact.
The fact that your post is a lie?
The BBC is government funded by a board. It doesn't take much to find that out.

Oh yea, because they are supposed to be politically impartial.

That was one STUPID idea of the 20th century.

One of the Stupid threads

1593810604178.png

The Daily Mail has spouted one pro Trump story after another... But this is the way the Humpsters see it now, you want total loyalty from all factions... This is very close to how the NAZIs operated too..

Lets note one thing... Not one of you fucking idiots actually said the article was actually wrong... You just complained that a Newspaper wrote down the truth...

Because the opposition to Trump is an international elite for whom the US and Britain were the last obstacles. You see the stink in England yesterday about the child molesters posing in the throne room for a photo? They were traveling with Bill Clinton as he addressed a UK Labor Party summit. They work internationally which is why the leftists here are always taking the side of foreign enemies.

Because the opposition to Trump is an international elite for whom the US and Britain were the last obstacles. You see the stink in England yesterday about the child molesters posing in the throne room for a photo? They were traveling with Bill Clinton as he addressed a UK Labor Party summit. They work internationally which is why the leftists here are always taking the side of foreign enemies.
Hillary was supposed to begin the final chapter of making the United States another third world country which she and Willy could run from their beach castle in Qatar.

All of England's media are funded and overseen by its government, thus they cannot veer from government sanctioned views.

Please note that the official position of the British Government of Conservative Boris Johnson is that Donald J. Trump is a friend and an ally, who shares their common belief in the sovereignty and the security of borders.

Instead of displaying your ignorance and stupidy for all of the world to see, you could have used the internet your connected to, in order to keep from looking intellectually misinformed and lazy:

1. The Daily Mail is owned by a publically limited company. "Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere, is the controlling shareholder, and Chairman of the Board. When I saw the title, my first thought that was that it was highly doubtful he's a liberal.

2. That lead to my second search: The media bias and fact check record for the Daily Mail - UK and this came up:

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information.
Reasoning: Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

While you can take some comfort in the idea that the OP linked to a questionable source and should not be taken seriously, I would remind you that such sources usually have nothing but lavish praise for the President and every little thing he does.

When Trump's usual allies in the alt-right Billionaire Media turn on him, it shows the real depths of his troubles.

I suppose we would be pretty ass hurt too we lost to a nation...... twice!!!
Twice? If you're talking 1812, that was basically a draw. The Napoleonic Wars were over and the reasons for it were moot. If the British had wanted to continue, they had a lot of troops freed up and things would probably have gone a lot worse.

1. I have long been interested in the (print) media of England.

2. The Daily Mail (print edition for Brits) was long edited by a guy who was really "disliked" by liberals. Let's just say the newspaper was not happy about England's liberal immigration policies.

3. What I and many other people read each morning is that newspaper's American digital edition.

4. I read it because it highlights American crime stories that are ignored by most American media. (I cannot be more specific.)

5. Whether it is pro- or anti-Trump is hard to say. It is mostly interested in sensationalism, with plenty of videos.

Hillary was supposed to begin the final chapter of making the United States another third world country which she and Willy could run from their beach castle in Qatar.

I find this post laughable when you consider that Donald Trump has actually succeeded in destroying the USA and turning it into a second tier nation. How much more damage could Hillary have possibly done? Economy crashed 40 million unemployed, worst economy since the Great Depression, 130 million dead, Americans are barred from travelling to any first world nation on earth, millions marching in the street.

I find this post laughable when you consider that Donald Trump has actually succeeded in destroying the USA and turning it into a second tier nation. How much more damage could Hillary have possibly done? Economy crashed 40 million unemployed, worst economy since the Great Depression, 130 million dead, Americans are barred from travelling to any first world nation on earth, millions marching in the street.
?
What a great turnaround for you guys in just a couple months. Wow.
Congratulations. Too bad none of those things were Trump's fault huh ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back