Who's really in charge in America?

Who's really in charge in America?​

14 May 2021 ~~ By Robert J. Hutchinson
Nearly six months into the Biden-Harris administration, ordinary Americans are increasingly wondering who is really running the country.
On May 20th, it will be four months since the official change of the leadership.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nearly six months into the Biden-Harris administration, ordinary Americans are increasingly wondering who is really running the country.
Joe Biden is ostensibly the president, yet he continues to show signs of cognitive impairment — despite the controlled media insistence that all is well and there is nothing to see here.
A politician for more than 40 years, Biden is still able to read prepared remarks in front of a teleprompter but appears to have difficulty answering impromptu questions — fumbling ordinary words, forgetting what he's speaking about mid-sentence, sometimes even ceasing to speak altogether.
After a number of high-profile gaffes, the White House press office recently conceded that Biden's handlers don't want him answering unscripted questions from the media.
~Snip~
The retired admirals and generals also questioned the legitimacy of the 2020 election, a topic that the nation's corporate media have declared off-limits from any public discussion.
The "Constitutional Republic is lost" without "fair and honest elections that accurately reflect the 'will of the people,'" the retired flag officers wrote. "The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularities are surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020."
The corporate media have declared any questioning of the 2020 election to be a "big lie," a phrase taken from World War II. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler in his autobiography Mein Kampf and is used to mean "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body."
~Snip~
The recent letter from 124 retired U.S. military admirals and generals shows that doubts about a corporate takeover of the American government persist, despite the U.S. media's insistence that even questioning the results of the election is somehow illegal and should be banned outright as "misinformation."
At the very least, polls show that the overwhelming majority of Americans believe that the tactics Democrats used to win — such as mass use of mail-in ballots and, in some states, no ID required to vote — should be outlawed, as they are in almost all other developed nations.
According to Rasmussen, most voters say it's "more important to prevent cheating in elections than to make it easier to vote and, by more than a two-to-one margin, they reject claims that voter ID laws are discriminatory."

Comment:
Just who is going to impeach Biden? The only hope is the ballot audits are legitimate, and the Dems get their arses handed to them next year.
Although noteworthy, meanwhile, we have current military brass calling for the culling of Trump supporters, aka "White Supremacists", from the ranks.
Some days one just has to throw up the hands.
These 124 Military officers were purged from the Military Officer Corps by Barry and Chyna Joe during their eight years in power.
Isn't it surprising that the Quisling Media has not touted this story, they sure did when 50 Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist signed off on similar letters.

Biden is far more coherent in public than Hutchinson.

oQJOBxi.jpeg

Joe Biden is ostensibly the president, yet he continues to show signs of cognitive impairment — despite the controlled media insistence that all is well and there is nothing to see here.
A politician for more than 40 years, Biden is still able to read prepared remarks in front of a teleprompter but appears to have difficulty answering impromptu questions — fumbling ordinary words, forgetting what he's speaking about mid-sentence, sometimes even ceasing to speak altogether.
After a number of high-profile gaffes, the White House press office recently conceded that Biden's handlers don't want him answering unscripted questions from the media.
~Snip~
The retired admirals and generals also questioned the legitimacy of the 2020 election, a topic that the nation's corporate media have declared off-limits from any public discussion.
The "Constitutional Republic is lost" without "fair and honest elections that accurately reflect the 'will of the people,'" the retired flag officers wrote. "The FBI and Supreme Court must act swiftly when election irregularities are surfaced and not ignore them as was done in 2020."
The corporate media have declared any questioning of the 2020 election to be a "big lie," a phrase taken from World War II. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler in his autobiography Mein Kampf and is used to mean "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body."
~Snip~
The recent letter from 124 retired U.S. military admirals and generals shows that doubts about a corporate takeover of the American government persist, despite the U.S. media's insistence that even questioning the results of the election is somehow illegal and should be banned outright as "misinformation."
At the very least, polls show that the overwhelming majority of Americans believe that the tactics Democrats used to win — such as mass use of mail-in ballots and, in some states, no ID required to vote — should be outlawed, as they are in almost all other developed nations.
According to Rasmussen, most voters say it's "more important to prevent cheating in elections than to make it easier to vote and, by more than a two-to-one margin, they reject claims that voter ID laws are discriminatory."

Comment:
Just who is going to impeach Biden? The only hope is the ballot audits are legitimate, and the Dems get their arses handed to them next year.
Although noteworthy, meanwhile, we have current military brass calling for the culling of Trump supporters, aka "White Supremacists", from the ranks.
These 124 Military officers were purged from the Military Officer Corps by Barry and Chyna Joe during their eight years in power.
Isn't it surprising that the Quisling Media has not touted this story, they sure did when 50 Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist signed off on similar letters.

~~~~~~

**********​

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

Comedy as always from you jake :abgg2q.jpg:

Who is running the country. From January 2017 to January 2021 it was a promiscuous hoodlum named trump. I am so, so happy that he has been followed by an honorable man, President Biden, a mainstream loyal American. I may not agree with him all of the time, but I am comforted to see a decent person in the White House again and I fully understand that he has a most difficult job picking through the trash and destruction that trump left behind him.

A majority of Americans approve of the way Biden is handling things.
keep thinking that.....LOL
The majority will. And you can stuff it in your cake hole.
I don't eat cake fatso....
Ok, let's call it Orange flan, then.
I don't eat sugar...but by all means you go ahead and stuff yourself good....

Diabetic?

Diabetic?
:auiqs.jpg:....

Diabetic?
Is that a yes or no, you weird fuck?

Diabetic?
That's a hell no...I'm in the Marine reserve and I must stay in good physical shape...I run bike and swim....so don't you worry your little head....

Diabetic?
Well where did ya go tumbledick?....

Diabetic?
I'm always right here, Rambo.

Diabetic?
You haven't been right once...

Diabetic?
You haven't been right once...
What are we discussing here, superstar? Diabetes, or your personal political butthurt?

I can do both.

New Topics

Forum List

Back