Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

You whiney fucks on the left have no room to say shit.. Your diaper wearing freak is no where to be found.. She can't even fucking leave the toilet without shitting herself so she stays hidden.. you need to worry about that OLD BITCH crapping a load on stage during the debates.. I hope she crams her diaper full and the Donald outs her.. I would.. I would tell the world something stinks and it's radiating from Rotten Crotch's BagLady pantsuit.
If I were debating her I would do it with a bit of class.
I would sniff the air, look over at her and then ask that a brief break be given. If she said she didnt want a break, I would have my assistants bring out a large fan and turn it on in such a way that it blew her stench away from me and into the crowd.

You whiney fucks on the left have no room to say shit.. Your diaper wearing freak is no where to be found.. She can't even fucking leave the toilet without shitting herself so she stays hidden.. you need to worry about that OLD BITCH crapping a load on stage during the debates.. I hope she crams her diaper full and the Donald outs her.. I would.. I would tell the world something stinks and it's radiating from Rotten Crotch's BagLady pantsuit.
If I were debating her I would do it with a bit of class.
I would sniff the air, look over at her and then ask that a brief break be given. If she said she didnt want a break, I would have my assistants bring out a large fan and turn it on in such a way that it blew her stench away from me and into the crowd.
LMFAO!!!!

Who gives a damn who pays for the wall so long as it's BUILT??? None of us do.. You left-turds are excused from the America first conversation.. Go stand in the line for terrorist sympathizing cowards.
The wall is a lie, like Trump.

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

Exclusive: Trump Camp Mulls Using Seized Cartel Assets to Pay for Wall
There are a number of ways to pay for it.
Mexico gets U.S. aid as in overseas aid 50 million a year.
The reduced cost on our social services will help pay for it.
Tariffs on Mexican products can help pay for it.
It by no means is unfunded.

You can't really be THAT ignorant about our trade with Mexico!! Not to mention the lie about "social services".
You deport 11 million illegals you reduce the cost to social services.

You know what?

Fuck it. I'll pay for the motherfuckin wal I'll even bet that if everyone who actually likes the idea of an actual barrier that would minimize the need for agents to be spread out in the middle of nowhere, chipped in $100 we could build a massive highway along the border 35' off the ground with Ft Knox like security in front of it.

That isn't the problem though. The cost of the security would pale in comparison to the legal fees from every group with a source of idiot libturd cash suing the government, every contractor, supplier and non-union labor source through every step of the process. Then you have the "Social Justus Warriors" sabotaging shit and acting like "human shields" to block the endeavor wherever their "community organizer" directs them too.

The actual construction and long term maintenance would be a fart in the wind as far as costs, compared to what the despotic bed wetting libturd parasites do.

That's why IT WILL NEVER GET DONE UNTIL PEOPLE START DOING IT THEMSELVES.

What if private people created a non profit that offered to build a wall. Public donations could be used at a much more productive rate, and how could the government deny the permits or what ever other bullshit excuse to deny construction?

That would be something to see..
Fail lots of the land along the border is public land with some private holdings.
Buying all the land needed would cost far more money than a private company could raise, if they do they'd have to pay for maintenance too.

A while back, Drumpf said he would make it easier for the US govt to steal private property so I suspect he has no intention of actually buying the land. Like he has done in the past, he'll just take it.

He's always very careful not to mention the myriad reasons why it wouldn't work. Instead, he just says he'll do it. His fans know he's lying about the idiotic wall but I've actually seen footage of the gullible fools saying 'its okay because they know what he means' or other equally idiotic blather.

Nobody in the world wants Open Borders except the Leftist Extremists, the Left are doubling down now because they know this is their Last Hurrah, the majority of people are tired of the Leftist Agenda and want the alternative to that destructiveness.

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.
Border, dummy.

I think I heard somewhere, could be wrong, that trump's team is floating the idea of putting a wall tax on all tacos sold in the US. Or perhaps he'll render tariffs on your lunch-time chalupa. Big money there. He could, as dictators can do as they don't have to actually have Congress do such a thing, levy a tax on each bottle of Dos Equis (sp, not the brand). After all he is the most orange-interesting derp in the world.

Likely though he'll have Tea Bag Concrete pour the 20ft high slabs in the image of the Berlin wall, complete with barbed-wire on top and a no man's kill zone beyond. Only this time they'll be shooting people as the climb over and run FROM the US.
Kind of blew history in school there idiot. The Berlin wall they shot people trying to escape.
For awhile it worked just like Hadrian's Wall the great Wall of China and Hitler's Atlantic wall.
In the end they failed.

.....the drug cartels. Sorta kinda, but yeah. This is ONE of the various ideas being thrown around. Read the exclusive and leave your beautiful comments below.

You can't really be THAT ignorant about our trade with Mexico!! Not to mention the lie about "social services".

I don't know about your state, but they get social services in california, including section 8 housing.

Freaking Barry Hussein just sent 400 million dollars in (unmarked bills?) cold cash that we will never see again to a country that supports terrorists. No problem? Meanwhile the (moderate?) left wants to know how we will pay for a freaking wall that prevents illegal entry into the U.S? Where is the left's freaking perspective?

You deport 11 million illegals you reduce the cost to social services.

Every time I ask this question, you run away. Here it is again:

How?

How would we deport 11 million people?
What would it cost?
How would you find them?

You kkk idiots always ignore the facts. All you've got is "round them up and deport then". You're just too damn dumb to think it through.

Funny thing is, it was the liberals who handed you a way to track and count undocumented and RWNJ traitors like you screeched like your hair was on fire.

Freaking Barry Hussein just sent 400 million dollars in (unmarked bills?) cold cash to a country that supports terrorists and the (moderate?) left wants to know how we will pay for a freaking wall that prevents illegal entry into the U.S?
**********Post of the thread!!!

Thought you said you live in Phoenix but its obvious you have no clue how different city streets and the Sonora desert are. Or, that particular stretch.

Drumpf's counting on your ignorance too.
I am 90 miles north of the boarder and know better than some Pirus driving communist.
Of course you do dear .

US give Mexico 757 million a year.....look at # 8 in the link....

Top 10 Recipients of United States Foreign Aid - Listosaur | Hungry for Knowledge

Freaking Barry Hussein just sent 400 million dollars in (unmarked bills?) cold cash to a country that supports terrorists and the (moderate?) left wants to know how we will pay for a freaking wall that prevents illegal entry into the U.S? Where is the left's freaking perspective?

Oh for fuck's sake.

You dummies never get it.

Forum List

Back