Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?

I already did, but dumbass says my answer is wrong.
Only because it is, like everything else you post.

You're both weaseling.

You tell us why the wall was built.
as always you are the one who's deflecting.
why don't you give me your version and I'll tell you if it's bullshit or not?

I've already given my answer, dumbass. I'm waiting for one of you to cowards to say why it's wrong. Neither one of you has the required testicles, apparently.
The great wall was built to keep out the barbarian tribes. Completely and forever.
It failed.
The failure of the Great Wall
Sorry, but no one is required to accept your definition of failure. The Chinese certainly didn't because they kept on adding to it. Only a moron like you thinks 99% success means failure. Before the wall was built the Mongolian tribes raided their Chinese neighbors every year. After the wall, they would only succeed every few hundred years. By any reasonable standard, that is a great success.

I recall how douche bags like you would call the missile defence shield a failure if even one missile got through even if it stopped 5000 other missiles. Ask the Israelis if they view a record like that as failure. They are the only nation on earth that has been the target of missile attacks since WW II.

The Great Wall may have been a manifestation of power that put fear into the hearts of barbarian riders, but it failed miserably when it mattered the most.

Yes – considering the size and effort put to its construction, if its purpose was to keep invaders from the north away from China, the Great Wall has failed miserably.

It’s built on dead people, its construction took hundreds of years and some people believe it’s visible from the moon. Sounds huge, but considering that the Great Wall was built as a defensive measure against invaders, it has been about as useful to China as a Bible on a battlefield. It can give you comfort, but it just won’t stop the enemy.
Time for you to stfu.

Thanks for self-identifying as an imbecile.

Only because it is, like everything else you post.

You're both weaseling.

I've already given my answer, dumbass. I'm waiting for one of you to cowards to say why it's wrong. Neither one of you has the required testicles, apparently.
The great wall was built to keep out the barbarian tribes. Completely and forever.
It failed.
Sorry, but no one is required to accept your definition of failure. The Chinese certainly didn't because they kept on adding to it. Only a moron like you thinks 99% success means failure. Before the wall was built the Mongolian tribes raided their Chinese neighbors every year. After the wall, they would only succeed every few hundred years. By any reasonable standard, that is a great success.

I recall how douche bags like you would call the missile defence shield a failure if even one missile got through even if it stopped 5000 other missiles. Ask the Israelis if they view a record like that as failure. They are the only nation on earth that has been the target of missile attacks since WW II.

The Great Wall may have been a manifestation of power that put fear into the hearts of barbarian riders, but it failed miserably when it mattered the most.

Yes – considering the size and effort put to its construction, if its purpose was to keep invaders from the north away from China, the Great Wall has failed miserably.

It’s built on dead people, its construction took hundreds of years and some people believe it’s visible from the moon. Sounds huge, but considering that the Great Wall was built as a defensive measure against invaders, it has been about as useful to China as a Bible on a battlefield. It can give you comfort, but it just won’t stop the enemy.
Time for you to stfu.

Best bullshit rationalization.
Btw slapdick it's not my definition , its fact.
Your denial is absolute proof of your idiocy.

You're both weaseling.

It failed.

Time for you to stfu.

Opinions are not facts. You posted nothing but an opinion, and it's an extremely idiotic opinion. Perfection isn't the definition of success. Anyone who claims otherwise is a either a douche bag or an idiot.

It failed.

Time for you to stfu.

Opinions are not facts. You posted nothing but an opinion, and it's an extremely idiotic opinion. Perfection isn't the definition of success. Anyone who claims otherwise is a either a douche bag or an idiot.
False! I posted fact .
Perfection is not the point.
The fact is the wall didn't perform as promised.
Own it.

It failed.

Time for you to stfu.

False! I posted fact .
Own it.

Perfection is what you claim to be the standard of success. Who promised that no barbarian would ever cross the wall in 2000 years of Chinese history?

You're only proving that you're an imbecile

"Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?"

Yet another conservative tax and spend boondoggle.

Oh puhleeze. democrats are the author of about 99% of all the tax and spend boondoggles. whenever Dims whine about the cost of some Republican proposal, you know they are full of shit. The cost isn't their real objection.

It failed.

Time for you to stfu.

False! I posted fact .
Own it.

Perfection is what you claim to be the standard of success. Who promised that no barbarian would ever cross the wall in 2000 years of Chinese history?

A line of Chinese emperors .
Speaking of imbeciles.
The wall didn't perform as promised.

All your tantrums won't change that.

False! I posted fact .
Own it.

Speaking of imbeciles.

Really? Prove the made such promises.

Quote any promises made for the wall.

False! I posted fact .
Own it.

Speaking of imbeciles.

Look it up yourself.

"Who's Going to Pay for the Wall?"

Yet another conservative tax and spend boondoggle.

Oh puhleeze. democrats are the author of about 99% of all the tax and spend boondoggles. whenever Dims whine about the cost of some Republican proposal, you know they are full of shit. The cost isn't their real objection.
Bullshit !
Really? Name the government programs that Republicans have created.

False! I posted fact .
Own it.

Speaking of imbeciles.

Look it up yourself.

In other words, no such promises were ever made. You invented them for the sake of your bullshit argument.

Forum List

Back