Who’s Going to Be the First to Cut a Deal in Spygate?

“The Comey vs Brennan vs Clapper vs Lynch vs Obama show is going to be awesome”

Who's going to cut a deal first in Spygate?
Michael Flynn beat them all to it.
That was before all of the recent revelations.
You need to bone up on current events rather than maintain hope in ancient history.
There have been no "recent Revelations", only rehashing of the same crap they have tried to distract you with before.

They warned Trump that russians would try to infiltrate his campaign. Worlds worst spy tells their target they're being spied up.

anyways...
Yes, yes, Clinton is a vampire sex fiend who murders babies and then deletes their existence so no one ever knows they were missing.

Also, we didn't land on the moon.

Chemtrails make your frog gay.

There was no Trump-Russia conspiracy.

This is your level of discourse, and it's pathetic.

Go vaccinate yourself.

More to the point: they conducted a well-predicated counter-intelligence operation to protect Trump from exactly the Russian infiltration they warned him about in July.

They warned Trump that russians would try to infiltrate his campaign. Worlds worst spy tells their target they're being spied up.

anyways...
Yes, yes, Clinton is a vampire sex fiend who murders babies and then deletes their existence so no one ever knows they were missing.

Also, we didn't land on the moon.

Chemtrails make your frog gay.

There was no Trump-Russia conspiracy.

This is your level of discourse, and it's pathetic.

Go vaccinate yourself.

More to the point: they conducted a well-predicated counter-intelligence operation to protect Trump from exactly the Russian infiltration they warned him about in July.

Ooohhhh Russian memes that no one seen or remember?

Any day now...ruh roooooh!...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...(I heard it in The Onion)...any day now...any day now...
Any day now Trump will be impeached.
Are you advocating that? I'm not. Kicking his ass out and handing him to NY state in 2020 is enough.

Any day now...ruh roooooh!...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...(I heard it in The Onion)...any day now...any day now...
Are you advocating that? I'm not. Kicking his ass out and handing him to NY state in 2020 is enough.
I’m so old I remember when Trump was a Putin puppet.

You need to bone up on current events rather than maintain hope in ancient history.
There have been no "recent Revelations", only rehashing of the same crap they have tried to distract you with before.
That's only because you pay attention to CNN.
MSNBC and CNN are practicing full-blown censorship of the news.
That's why it's a huge surprise to you that the Obama Administration was caught spying on Trump......even though Trump mentioned it was going on 2 fucking years ago.

Well, you need an impeachment to kick his ass out.

There's no deal to cut. No one did anything illegal. All of the above are welcoming the investigation. We're going to laugh and laugh and laugh at you fools, as Trump eddges ever closer to impeachment for his continuing, out in the open, and publically brazen obstruction of justice.

Barr is wrong. A President can most definitely obstruct justice, and there doesn't need to be an underlying charge for obstruction to occur.

Keep believing the lying sack of shit and agent for the Putin's Russia is in the clear, because he isn't. Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump of ANYTHING.

That's why it's a huge surprise to you that the Obama Administration was caught spying on Trump......even though Trump mentioned it was going on 2 fucking years ago.
It's nothing more than an attempt to distract you.

Anyone cut a deal yet?

Not yet. But it would be great, you'd agree, if they got the guys who whacked Seth Rich to turn state's evidence and give up the DNC, no? When you have alleged whistleblowers getting iced, that's not good for our democracy IMHO
Well, we certainly need to get to the bottom of Pizzagate!

Pizzagate was never really investigated, it was dismissed almost immediately without pulling any of the Clintons, Obamas or other suspects in to see if there are discrepancies in their stories.IMHO, a solid case of Perjury and/or Obstruction could have easily been built, even if Law Enforcement couldn't tie the Democrats into a child sex for sale scheme

In some ways this is the defining post of the right wing. You morons actually believe this shit, don't ya'?

There's no deal to cut. No one did anything illegal. All of the above are welcoming the investigation. We're going to laugh and laugh and laugh at you fools, as Trump eddges ever closer to impeachment for his continuing, out in the open, and publically brazen obstruction of justice.

Barr is wrong. A President can most definitely obstruct justice, and there doesn't need to be an underlying charge for obstruction to occur.

Keep believing the lying sack of shit and agent for the Putin's Russia is in the clear, because he isn't. Mueller did NOT exonerate Trump of ANYTHING.
Declaring innocence when all evidence says otherwise and the investigations are just starting.
CBF964E0-A682-44E4-92FE-A7FFD7B27DB0.jpeg

Declaring innocence when all evidence says otherwise and the investigations are just starting.
View attachment 261625
I'm glad you and I have this bookmarked.

Oh....you think being honest and telling the truth is a distraction.
Wow. Now I know why you're a Democrat.

Yeah.....that's why the guilty are screaming "Trump Is A Dictator" like a bunch of stuck pigs and they're starting to point fingers at each other.....because none of them is guilty.

D655-vnX4AUAx2n.jpg

Last edited:
LMf'nAO!!!!!

You're a tRumpkin! You wouldn't recognize the truth if i rubbed your nose in it like you were a puppy piddling on the floor!

LMf'nAO!!!!!

You're a tRumpkin! You wouldn't recognize the truth if i rubbed your nose in it like you were a puppy piddling on the floor!
That's rich....considering that fact that you support a political party that knows they cannot be truthful and expect to ever win an election.

As Obama said......lying is an essential part of politics.
Course it doesn't work for the GOP because nobody in the media will support their lies like they do Democrat lies.
Heck.....the media spent millions covering for his lies.

BTW, I think it's to the point where Democrat voters don't expect honesty anymore.
Winning matters more than the truth.
Which is why you folks keep backing the list of scam-artists you always do.

Funny Chit watching the Trumpette trash Amercans that spent their life protecting them.

Military heroes - trashed

POWs Trashed

Gold Star families - Trashed

widoes of soldiers just killed in battle - Trashed

What the fuck happened to you people?

Bring on this investigation. Lets hear again from Flynn, Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort, Comey. Mitch McConnell,

Let's hear why Trump lied about Russian contacts & Russian businesses.
lord you are more full of shit than any one person should ever be.

Forum List

Back