Who’s a 10?

I LOVE this woman singing Go Rest High on That Mountain with Vince Gill- Patty Loveless

1611928678484.png

Watch Moragne look at Chris- if a woman ever looked at me like she does him I'd be all over her like white on rice

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.
So who famous do you think is perfect? Or did you just come here to piss on the rest of us and ruin the thread?

So who famous do you think is perfect? ...

No one is "perfect," little boy. You salivate on cue just because something from pop culture is waggled in front of your glassy eyes. Pathetic.
You are such a angry little bitch. No fun. I bet you only do missionary

No one is "perfect," little boy. You salivate on cue just because something from pop culture is waggled in front of your glassy eyes. Pathetic.
Ok then in your opinion who’s a 9?

Women aren't numbers, little boy.

Ok then in your opinion who’s a 9?

Women aren't numbers, little boy.
You are such a fucking square. If you were going to start a thread about this subject, how would you have worded it? And how many pages would it take for your thread to die?

Notice you’ve killed this thread? You’re always killing threads. Even the fun silly ones. Stick to politics closet boy.

Forum List

Back