Who’s a 10?

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I looked her up. Ho do you know who she is? What do you watch that she’s in?

I'm not as old as dirt ... :auiqs.jpg:
Nah, it's more a matter of what you are exposed to, and the interests you have.
Movies, television shows, media or whatever ... Are still tailored to your interests.

This is proof how much better pretty people have it from the rest of us. If you did what she’s doing would I find it to be good? Hell no. This is only watchable because the woman doing it is hot

BlackSand

Nobody
Reaction score
This is proof how much better pretty people have it from the rest of us. If you did what she’s doing would I find it to be good? Hell no. This is only watchable because the woman doing it is hot

I get it ... You are interested in the hotness.
My point is that there is hotness in a lot of places, doing a lot of things ...
With or without you ... :thup:

1613428791073.png

Raequel Hoffman

1613429018336.png

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
Charleze Theron still gives me pause. Similar with Naomi Watts. Hallie Berry is fine as wine. Selma Hayak is ridiculously good looking.

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Always a TEN in our hearts. Covid is EVIL!!!

1613984556176.png

Greg

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1614387444450.png
:cool: For those of us in to drag racing in the 1970s may remember this young woman

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
Whenever I meet a 10 I seduce and impregnate them.

OP
sealybobo

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And god is ok with that?

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And god is ok with that?
God doesn't exist, jackass.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Leslie Parrish one of my favs. Played in all types of movies and tv shows. Here she is Daisy Mae in Lil Abner . Amazing what God and DNA can create :cool:

Last edited:

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm probably dating myself, but these are the women i had the hots for back in the day

Jane Birkin

Raquel, of course

Sydne Rome

Marianne Faithful

Catherine, oh my yes, Catherine!

The new crop of ladies are likewise beautiful, but my mind always goes back to these gorgeous women.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List