Whoopi and Behar Defend Biden

If kissing a girl on top of her head is the only thing that the guy is guilty of, then to me, the girl going nuts over it has nothing to complain about. Where would she rather he have gone, up north or down south?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If it is someone else's child being fondled by a complete stranger is weird to me.

Watch out when lefties start quoting Jesus. It means they are plumb out of ideas and don't have enough intelligence to voice a political argument. You almost gotta laugh that democrats claim Biden is "just a friendly guy". He is everyone's crazy uncle and there probably ain't a woman in the U.S. who would let him babysit her daughter. You could argue about the definition of "sexual abuse" but the real issue is Biden's mental health. It seems that he can't control his sexual urges in public and it's only going to get worse until he drops his pants on the stage.

I'm glad the Democrats are destroying each other. Whoever is left over after this self-induced slaughter will probably be very wounded and no match for Trump.
iUg50PJAltyFxzPcjLIDuMQvjpY49P4cKRhldnZendtWg_I68UIiAl9QJD1O4skCpbsoACyL7UhyZzlc8MjCEC8bi7yIIYrvp7Eatun_AMT4dJOpQQoPnXTW8o4Nb-Wr-IlUy5a2p9I-_hmpkI_bOCETsd-LQgNplk4rWIZ8kecn-FayKTHPhOff_1zy4-Hvi9lQMjj8ojfniJV7jHl961bWKpPLepM2D2fvZXes0sLkmqHQyt6Eyr-rFkQ_O1DAXLbdimEaGKjSDGQ14tMrmu5leKDIeGNjnz-gQOmOL3-hvEDdZFpBE0E-NXU_iQKfx3pTuNM1LZ1uC_zzCFO-LvT1PskyUR_GAsXH1zV1TQvRcau7YCw5PSEQFUicx_VNBY0m_3a-ShSKE45RuuX64YXxUZyyp9UWnQNO5smYA__xElNM016f=s0-d-e1-ft

If kissing a girl on top of her head is the only thing that the guy is guilty of, then to me, the girl going nuts over it has nothing to complain about. Where would she rather he have gone, up north or down south?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Most women don’t like that ask a liberal feminist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smelling a strangers hair is creepy.
Smelling a childs hair is even creepier.
But we have known he is a creep for years :dunno:

If he hung with the Clintons he’s a child predator for sure. He can’t help himself around women and girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how those hypocritical bitches on The View bend over backwards to blame the woman when one of their own turns out to be a pervert. Suddenly their standards change.
The Christians keep forecasting an antichrist. It could be Fatgirl Whoopeee.

Forum List

Back