Hofstra U Students Demand Removal of Jefferson Statue

They're like the Taliban, blowing up the Buddha statutes in Afghanistan.

They're like the French Revolutionaries, destroying relics of saints and statutes of kings.

They're like King Henry VIII shutting down and looting the Catholic monasteries.

The worst villains are those who destroy history itself.

What if they put a Sally Hemings statue right next to him?

bf377aaa4561b7f3257329558d216c5c.jpg

These little ISIS fucks need bitchslapped into reality.

The OP article led to this: Sign the Petition

Yes, these mush heads are being led by their nose rings. Their slavery is a slavery of the mind, and I don't know how to break their chains.

Fucking Troskyite profs need to go!

This is an article from the sponsor of that petition:
"
That same day, after declaring that they would #SupportBlackWomen and be apart of the #BlueWave, white women white womaned up electoral races in Texas, Florida, and Georgia.

According to early exit polling from CNN, 60% of white women who participated in the Texas senate race voted for Republican Texas Senator Ted Cruz, 51% of white women who participated in the Florida governor race voted for Republican gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis, and an infuriating 75% of white women who participated in the Georgia governor race voted for Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp."

"JaLoni Owens is a New York based community organizer"

I need white women to leave me, my body, and my vote alone from now on - The Black Youth Project

Ohh...brother!

sV6aC2.gif

Guarantee you there will come the day that the Jefferson and Washington memorials will come down.

This is what we get for letting these cretins take an inch.

Forum List

Back