Who'll Win This Latest Feud Trump vs McConnell?

Who's a bigger asshole, Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump?

• Trump

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • McConnell

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Equally assholish

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A mass exodus to the Democrat party? LOL, I think not. If the GOP is devastated, I believe another party would emerge.

And, as popular as Trump is, I would doubt if anyone running for office will run a negative ad against him. Matter of fact, they just may endorse him to run on his coat tails.

Do you think McConnell is bluffing?

Damn right he's bluffing.

What McConnell got to lose trashing Trump? McConnell is mega rich

McConnell is a liberal Democrat posing as a Republican. Come on, how obvious does it have to be?

That's retarded. Since when do "liberal Democrat" oppose Obama at every turn?
How has he opposed Obama? He's given him everything he's wanted.

Like what Mr Generalization? He fought Obama every inch of the way on everything.
You're confusing words with action. You're the kind of dumbass that listens to what politicians say but don't bother to watch what they do.

McConnell is a liberal Democrat posing as a Republican. Come on, how obvious does it have to be?

Like what Mr Generalization? He fought Obama every inch of the way on everything.
You're confusing words with action. You're the kind of dumbass that listens to what politicians say but don't bother to watch what they do.

No butt plug. Check McConnell's voting record.
Mitch McConnell's Voting Records - The Voter's Self ...

You fucking moron, you're too stupid to recognize a scam when you see one.

You are to deep in your paranoid delusions to realize your med are not working.

Mitch McConnell's voting record.

You are to deep in your paranoid delusions to realize your med are not working.

Mitch McConnell's voting record.
Idiot. He knows how many votes are there before he casts his vote. When he knows there aren't enough Republican votes to win, he votes conservative (for show). You're not real bright, are you?

mcconnell4.jpg

Criminal Asshole

maxresdefault.jpg

Criminal Asshole

Both these guys are scumbags but as I see it Trump is alQeda and McConnell is ISIS. I love seeing them attack each other. If Trump gets the nomination McConnell and the other corporate Republican whore weasels will ferociously attack Trump and Trump will attack back.

This may splinter the Republican party causing a mass exodus to the Dems and possibly a much needed 3rd party because I'd hate to see the Democratic party infested by disgruntled cry baby Republicans.

6352e0cc2e7e66fce28b3448b2f2abb8.jpg

Like the honey badger Trump doesn't give a shit and I think he'll win.

Mitch McConnell Says Republicans Will Drop Donald Trump ‘Like A Hot Rock’ If He Wins GOP Nomination

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has assured Senate candidates running for reelection that they can run ads against Donald Trump even if he wins the GOP nomination for president. According to the New York Times, senators attending private lunches with the Majority Leader have been advised to take the position that Donald Trump will lose badly in the general election and should prepare themselves for a Hillary Clinton presidency. Looks like McConnell is conceding the nomination to Trump, but won’t give him any support in November. While still hopeful that Mr. Rubio might prevail, Mr. McConnell has begun preparing senators for the prospect of a Trump nomination, assuring them that, if it threatened to harm them in the general election, they could run negative ads about Mr. Trump to create space between him and Republican senators seeking re-election. ...
And if McConnel tells soldiers not to listen to Trump, McConnel will be arrested as a terrorist, and there will be a special election to fill his post.

A mass exodus to the Democrat party? LOL, I think not. If the GOP is devastated, I believe another party would emerge.

And, as popular as Trump is, I would doubt if anyone running for office will run a negative ad against him. Matter of fact, they just may endorse him to run on his coat tails.

Do you think McConnell is bluffing?
Yes

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back