Who woulda thunk?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hey here's a news flash: Israeli embassy is getting flood of phone calls and emails from Syrian people thanking the Israeli govt for bombing the Syrian military. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wow, I didn't think I'd live to see the day! :eusa_whistle:

I don't suppose we will be getting any BLESS YOU ISRAEL from the Palestinian terrorists or their supporters on our board for this praise for Israel from the Syrian civilians.

Hey here's a news flash: Israeli embassy is getting flood of phone calls and emails from Syrian people thanking the Israeli govt for bombing the Syrian military. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I don't suppose we will be getting any BLESS YOU ISRAEL from the Palestinian terrorists or their supporters on our board for this praise for Israel from the Syrian civilians.

Lionboy will call them traitors and George will proclaim them corporate slaves. Betcha.

How about a link ???

How about a link ???
Patrick get a grip on yourself will ya? This is the same Syrian military that has killed 100,000 Syrians so far, using chemical weapons, attack helicopters, tanks, missiles and advanced military weaponry mainly for the purpose of fighting an armed enemy country, AGAINST IT'S OWN UNARMED CIVILIAN POPULATION. Do you seriously think the Syrian people will be thanking Israel, or hating Israel for attacking said military?

Come on Patrick, this ain't jeopardy, but I will give you a prize.

Last edited:

How about a link ???
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V67f_e6pqEs]High Syrian Rebel Commander Thanks Israel For Attacking Syria LIVE on Israeli TV | Syria News 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Quite a remarkable achievement when Israel can both protect & defend itself from Iranian missiles going to Hezbollah & yet receive praise from Syrian civilians while their Syrian military forces massacre each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Quite a remarkable achievement when Israel can both protect & defend itself from Iranian missiles going to Hezbollah & yet receive praise from Syrian civilians while their Syrian military forces massacre each other. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
It's also proof positive that Muslim leaders use the Israel / Palestine conflict to distract their people from the corruption and savagery of their regimes.

So true. Oh well, at least they seem to be having fun massacring each other in their own countries with their Arab Spring.

It's also proof positive that Muslim leaders use the Israel / Palestine conflict to distract their people from the corruption and savagery of their regimes.

Forum List

Back