Who would you vote for over Obama?

Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

• Total voters
This guy. Although uber perplexed he's way more clear-headed than Barry. And he would have had a real plan ages ago.

292600-forrest-gump.jpg

I would vote for anybody over Obama. He is the worst President this country has ever had. I would even vote for Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck or any of the other goofy write-in votes you hear about on election day. Obama is the biggest disgrace this country has ever had and he can't be thrown out of office soon enough.

WHERE IS CAIN? Best candidate of the GOP field.

Cain, Romney, Huntsman and Perry over Obama

Newt (Led the horrendous Clinton Congress) and Bachmann (nutjob) would make me go third party.

Paul is the only one that would make me hold my nose and vote for Obama!

How about Bob Denver(D) Gilligan's Island aka Hollywood? I realize he is deceased, but if the dead can vote for Democrats, they can run for President under that party too, can't they?

In fact, it might actually resuscitate hope for this country to have a President that can't or won't screw thing up.

Immie

I'd vote for a dead person if it meant Obamacare would be repealed. And the tax code got reformed, and every regulation over the past 3 years got repealed, and Dodd-Frank got repealed, and we started drilling in the gulf and Alaska, and, well, you get the drift.

How about Bob Denver(D) Gilligan's Island aka Hollywood? I realize he is deceased, but if the dead can vote for Democrats, they can run for President under that party too, can't they?

In fact, it might actually resuscitate hope for this country to have a President that can't or won't screw thing up.

Immie

We probably need 538 dead people in Congress too, or whatever the number will be i n the next election. Wouldn't hurt to have a bunch of dead people over at MSNBC, nobody watches them anyway. :razz:

During the debate Paul held up a dime and demonstrated the sad ravages of years of libertarian thought, the man is sad today, the Nader of free market libertarian nuttiness. Yet he always gets the most votes online, tells you something doesn't it.

"I believe in God and I believe in free markets." Ken Lay, Enron CEO

That's the problem, the people unafraid to speak the harsh truths are always labeled as nuts.

Just wanted to get a snapshot of opinions here on the board.
I would vote for this guy..

I think I'd vote for him before ANY of those in the poll....

It has to eat at certain people knowing Obama will win again in 2012. I mean...you come here and talk smack all day yet you know in your heart of hearts he will win. It HAS TO SUCK BEING YOU.

Obama 2012! The republican party has NO ONE WHO CAN BEAT HIM. God bless America.

Immie

We probably need 538 dead people in Congress too, or whatever the number will be i n the next election. Wouldn't hurt to have a bunch of dead people over at MSNBC, nobody watches them anyway. :razz:

Nope, they are watching the newest American Idol.

Which of the following candidates would you vote for over Obama?

Hannibal Lecter
Heck of a Job Brownie
Pat Sajak
Justin Beiber
Chairman Mao
Jimmy Page

It has to eat at certain people knowing Obama will win again in 2012. I mean...you come here and talk smack all day yet you know in your heart of hearts he will win. It HAS TO SUCK BEING YOU.

Obama 2012! The republican party has NO ONE WHO CAN BEAT HIM. God bless America.

Obama 2012: Record poverty, foreclosures, homelessness, debt, deficits, 6 wars and got our Credit Rating Downgraded.

Just wanted to get a snapshot of opinions here on the board.

You left out the obvious choice for a lot of us: ALL of the above except Obama!!!

Any one of those people would do a better job and be less destructive than the administration we have. It isn't that Obama is an evil person. He probably isn't. But his philosophy and initiatives so far have been largely dangerous to liberty and the American way as well as being ineffective to deal with the most pressing problems.

God bless America

Wow! So God still has your permission to Bless America! :lol: :D

It's still early to read the Tea Leaves, I think it will be an interesting ride though.

One question though..... "If Conservatism is so bad for the Economy, and Obama-ism is so good, why exactly have our problems multiplied and compounded, rather than change direction under Obama's Policies??? Why exactly are we where we are??? Should we all advise our Kids to get Government Jobs so they remain untouchable by the punitive effects of this Administration??? :):):)

New Topics

Forum List

Back