While you were bitching about who said what

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUHRPIUX_I&feature=feedu]Lost Benefits in MI - YouTube[/ame]

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was a thread on it yesterday.

Four years still seems long.

And they aren't taking money from people. Those people were never entitled to it to begin with.

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

And they aren't taking money from people. Those people were never entitled to it to begin with.
Doing a search came up with nothing. Oh I am not complaining I think it's time somebody did something about these entitlement programs.

It's going to really hurt those who are getting entitlments in a state that has a very high unemployment rate. I pridict a lot of home invasions.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doing a search came up with nothing. Oh I am not complaining I think it's time somebody did something about these entitlement programs.

It's going to really hurt those who are getting entitlments in a state that has a very high unemployment rate. I pridict a lot of home invasions.
For what exactly?

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Read the link second post

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

For what exactly?
What?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
while I am certainly not a fan of welfare ,I do think that a lot of good people are in need of assistance. If they are going to cut benefits they need to give people receiving help a heads up!! and if we could figure out how to get the crooks off the dole then the good people that need help could get a little more help till they get back on their feet....:eusa_eh:

OP
bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
while I am certainly not a fan of welfare ,I do think that a lot of good people are in need of assistance. If they are going to cut benefits they need to give people receiving help a heads up!! and if we could figure out how to get the crooks off the dole then the good people that need help could get a little more help till they get back on their feet....:eusa_eh:
Right, some who really need it will be the ones hurt the most. But in my opinion it must be done, someone must get control of this handout program.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List