Who would you trust to investigate Biden's failed withdrawl?

Pelosi obviously, she is speaker of the house.
They don't want a real investigation, which would certainly find mistakes in many areas (particularly "intelligence") and would make it more difficult to simplistically put 100% of the blame on Biden.

So any investigation, no matter who does it, will be called Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie Fake News™.

Can't trust Congress. Can't trust Justice. Can't trust the Media. So who is left?
Nobody. Any attempt to make this a 100% Biden only investigation immediately gets shot down as having ZERO credibility.
The investigation would need to include Trump, Obama, Bush, and of course his counterpart, Shotgun Dick Cheney.

Nobody. Any attempt to make this a 100% Biden only investigation immediately gets shot down as having ZERO credibility.
The investigation would need to include Trump, Obama, Bush, and of course his counterpart, Shotgun Dick Cheney.
Why would they investigate the whole war? That makes no sense. It's Biden's failed withdrawal that is the issue at hand.

They don't want a real investigation, which would certainly find mistakes in many areas (particularly "intelligence") and would make it more difficult to simplistically put 100% of the blame on Biden.

So any investigation, no matter who does it, will be called Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie Fake News™.
Investigation now a days are mostly about making political statements. With all the misinformation floating around it gives congress something they think is gives their statements more credibility than the Fox or MSNBC interviews that they do and that most people ignore.

Biden knows he fucked up and he knows that the blood of dead soldiers are on his hands. Thats what he has to live with and it is the burden of being a leader. There is no need for a politicized investigation by the Jim Jordan turds. Biden made a bad call. That isn't criminal, it is just poor judgement that I hope he learned from and won't do again.

If the Democrat turds do it then they will find everything is Trump fault and he should be impeached for it.

Hell, that piece of shit Biden tried to blame everything on Trump at his pathetic news briefing yesterday.

Investigation now a days are mostly about making political statements. With all the misinformation floating around it gives congress something they think is gives their statements more credibility than the Fox or MSNBC interviews that they do and that most people ignore.

Biden knows he fucked up and he knows that the blood of dead soldiers are on his hands. Thats what he has to live with and it is the burden of being a leader. There is no need for a politicized investigation by the Jim Jordan turds. Biden made a bad call. That isn't criminal, it is just poor judgement that I hope he learned from and won't do again.
I have a lot of questions on our "intelligence", which looks to have been pretty fucking flawed.

But it's also possible that Biden cherry-picked information, and/or made bad assumptions with it.

Another great example of why we should stay the fuck out of that sand.

Why would they investigate the whole war? That makes no sense. It's Biden's failed withdrawal that is the issue at hand.
A withdrawal wouldn't have been necessary without what came before it was decided to withdraw.
And Biden's already accepted responsibility for what happened yesterday. Just as I would expect any competent, honest leader to do.

Biden knows he fucked up and he knows that the blood of dead soldiers are on his hands.
Agreed.

Also agree that in 15 months when Republicans take the House, a Republican led investigation can't be trusted any more than a Democrat investigation today.

But that is really the point of the question. Who today would both sides trust to impartially investigate?

I contend the answer is...no one.

I have a lot of questions on our "intelligence", which looks to have been pretty fucking flawed.

But it's also possible that Biden cherry-picked information, and/or made bad assumptions with it.

Another great example of why we should stay the fuck out of that sand.
You are suffering from extreme A-TAB... Anything To Absolve Biden.

Unfortunately the only cure is impartiality and rational critical fact processing... so, unfortunately you are doomed.

Forum List

Back