who would live here?

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
who would live in this country?

- STRONG on defense
- freedom of religion (ALL religions and atheism)
- all laws based on reason and logic, not religion
- affordable health care for all (not free)
- affordable education for all (not free)
- capitalist economy (fettered to minimize excessive greed)
- a fair flat tax rate with NO loopholes or exceptions
- gun ownership, including automatics
- legal pot
- ALL citizens have same, fair, equal constitutional rights and protections, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, religion
- immigration confined to LEGAL emigrees with education and training, can already speak the english and have a job waiting for them
- social security
- stop oil imports, use our own oil while promoting and improving alternative energy sources so we need never buy energy sources from anyone else again

anyone?

what points in this list really piss you off?

I an add:
Very fair legal system
Abundance of food and water
Generally affordable housing
Good communication systems
Easy to buy any merchandise
The streets are safe in Republican areas
Jobs are generally available

p.s. our IRS tax rates are not flat, but are progressive. Except "only little people pay taxes" in reality

I an add:
Very fair legal system
Abundance of food and water
Generally affordable housing
Good communication systems
Easy to buy any merchandise
The streets are safe in Republican areas
Jobs are generally available

p.s. our IRS tax rates are not flat, but are progressive. Except "only little people pay taxes" in reality

"
The streets are safe in Republican areas"

so you want the streets to be UNSAFE in democratic neighborhoods?

- STRONG on defense
- legal pot
- ALL citizens have same, fair, equal constitutional rights and protections, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, religion
- immigration confined to LEGAL emigrees with education and training, can already speak the english and have a job waiting for them
- social security
- stop oil imports, use our own oil while promoting and improving alternative energy sources so we need never buy energy sources from anyone else again

anyone?

going to adjust my question;

are there any conservatives willing to talk, negotiate and try to reach a rational agreement on major issues in the USA or is the only thing you really care about is hating and killing liberals?

if the issue is;

"legalize pot"

and I say "pot is no more dangerous than alcohol and we shouldn't be destroying peoples lives over it"

will your answer be; "i wanta kill me some liberats!"?

- STRONG on defense
- legal pot
- social security

anyone?

are there any conservatives willing to talk, negotiate and try to reach a rational agreement on major issues in the USA or is the only thing you really care about is hating and killing liberals?

if the issue is;

"legalize pot"

and I say "pot is no more dangerous than alcohol and we shouldn't be destroying peoples lives over it"

Liberals are petulant hating children who can't compromise anymore.

- STRONG on defense
- legal pot
- social security

anyone?

if the issue is;

"legalize pot"

No, I will say, decriminalizing ALL drugs makes more sense.

Reasons provided in - {}

- STRONG on defense - {Should mostly have peacetime so no standing army}
- affordable education for all (not free) - {Limited amount should be free up to a certain age}
- a fair flat tax rate with NO loopholes or exceptions - {Flat taxes obviously favor the rich and punish the poor}
- gun ownership, including automatics - {Define "gun"? Bazookas okay? Cannons? If proven certifiable?}
- immigration confined to LEGAL emigrees with education and training, can already speak the english and have a job waiting for them -

Bronze-plaque-of-New-Colossus.jpg

{timeless wisdom}

Reasons provided in - {}

- affordable education for all (not free) - {Limited amount should be free up to a certain age}
- a fair flat tax rate with NO loopholes or exceptions - {Flat taxes obviously favor the rich and punish the poor}
- gun ownership, including automatics - {Define "gun"? Bazookas okay? Cannons? If proven certifiable?}
- immigration confined to LEGAL emigrees with education and training, can already speak the english and have a job waiting for them -

{timeless wisdom}

Indeed it is. Nowhere does it say we welcome in those who wish to destroy us.

- STRONG on defense
- legal pot
- social security

anyone?

if the issue is;

"legalize pot"

You cant negotiate with the insane.

Reasons provided in - {}

{timeless wisdom}

You do know that poem was added way later during a money drive to earn capital for maintenance right?

Forum List

Back