Who won The Civil War ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Good god this is sad.

Texas Tech Students Don’t Know Who Won the Civil War or Who the Vice President Is, But They Do Know Who Brad Pitt Married [VIDEO]

Are Texas Tech students politically challenged? That is the question PoliTech – a “non-partisan political organization that focuses on bringing important political information to students” on campus – set out to answer.

The questions ranged from who won the Civil War to who is the current vice president. What did PoliTech find out? Well, you will have to see for yourself below.

The good news is that Tech students are up to date on pop-culture. Check out the sad video from PoliTech

Texas Tech Students Don't Know Who Won the Civil War or Who The VP is, But Know Who Brad Pitt Married | Texas Tech Students Don t Know Who Won the Civil War or Who The VP is But Know Who Brad Pitt Married

Good god this is sad.

Texas Tech Students Don’t Know Who Won the Civil War or Who the Vice President Is, But They Do Know Who Brad Pitt Married [VIDEO]

Are Texas Tech students politically challenged? That is the question PoliTech – a “non-partisan political organization that focuses on bringing important political information to students” on campus – set out to answer.

The questions ranged from who won the Civil War to who is the current vice president. What did PoliTech find out? Well, you will have to see for yourself below.

The good news is that Tech students are up to date on pop-culture. Check out the sad video from PoliTech

Texas Tech Students Don't Know Who Won the Civil War or Who The VP is, But Know Who Brad Pitt Married | Texas Tech Students Don t Know Who Won the Civil War or Who The VP is But Know Who Brad Pitt Married

1) Our High School teachers are FAILING to do their jobs. And they think they deserve more money?
2) These brain-dead fools are the future leaders of our nation. Someone please shoot me.

I knew the answers to the questions when I was in elementary school.

Good god this is sad.

1) Our High School teachers are FAILING to do their jobs. And they think they deserve more money?
2) These brain-dead fools are the future leaders of our nation. Someone please shoot me.

So did I. All of us did when we went to elementary school in the 50's and early 60's.
We also had classes starting in 5th grade where you could choose, Spanish, French or Latin.

Future ... Have you listened to Nancy Pelosi lately?

Future ... Have you listened to Nancy Pelosi lately?

There is a big difference between being well educated and being insane.

Good god this is sad.

You actually think teachers aren't teaching these things??

:cuckoo:

It's interesting that in the obesity thread I get wags who insist it's entirely the fault of fat people that they're fat, and the food providers are lily-white blameless. Then I come here and suddenly it's the teachers' fault, and the students' choices have nothing to do with it.

I don't have a freaking clue who Brad Pitt married, nor do I want one. It's got squat to do with me.

Last edited:
Good god this is sad.

So did I. All of us did when we went to elementary school in the 50's and early 60's.
We also had classes starting in 5th grade where you could choose, Spanish, French or Latin.

I didn't get that until I think it was 8th grade. But we also had a choice of German, Russian or Italian.

Good god this is sad.

this makes you 700? that explains a lot.

Good god this is sad.

When I graduated from the 6th grade, bored shitless and passed because nobody wanted me again, after 6 years of me not cooperating, I had a better education than I could get today in most 4 year colleges in the US.

Good god this is sad.

When I graduated from the 6th grade, bored shitless and passed because nobody wanted me again, after 6 years of me not cooperating, I had a better education than I could get today in most 4 year colleges in the US.

You are so full of shit the whites of your eyes are brown. At 71, I am going to college and finishing up on a degree started over 40 years ago. The kids I meet in college are routinely well informed, and up to speed on the present and the past. Of course, this is Oregon, not Texas.

Good god this is sad.

You are so full of shit the whites of your eyes are brown. At 71, I am going to college and finishing up on a degree started over 40 years ago. The kids I meet in college are routinely well informed, and up to speed on the present and the past. Of course, this is Oregon, not Texas.

Don't forget I'm in Oregon too, and they're not all well informed here. Some are, some aren't. I don't think Oregon is a whole lot different than any other place. Hopefully most college kids know who fucking won the Civil War though. Not exactly rocket surgery.

Good god this is sad.

this makes you 700? that explains a lot.

Your own words confirm the reports of the U.S. being 29th in the world in math. :rolleyes:

What color was George Washington's white horse?

And THAT, folks, is why we have a two term, zero experience, community organizer from kenya as president.

What color was George Washington's white horse?

And THAT, folks, is why we have a two term, zero experience, community organizer from kenya as president.
Liberalism survives... Only if...the populace is ignorant.

You actually think teachers aren't teaching these things??

:cuckoo:

It's interesting that in the obesity thread I get wags who insist it's entirely the fault of fat people that they're fat, and the food providers are lily-white blameless. Then I come here and suddenly it's the teachers' fault, and the students' choices have nothing to do with it.

I don't have a freaking clue who Brad Pitt married, nor do I want one. It's got squat to do with me.

When was the last time a teacher in your state had control over the curriculum they taught, the resources they can use to teach, the method they could use to teach it, the test they could use to determine progress and what the child actually scored or passed?

If you knew anything about Common Core or TAPS ... You would know that it is no longer the teacher's fault if children don't learn. The funny part is that is exactly how they got the programs introduced into schools. They were trying to rate the effectiveness of teachers. They didn't want to include the influence of previous teachers ... So they made it a requirement the teachers could only teach grade level material. The teacher doesn't have to teach a child anything as long as the child improves so many percentage points during the year.

This means that if you teach a high school kid algebra ... That comes to you not knowing how to add and subtract ... The definition of an exponent (not actually how to use it) ... Then you have improved the student.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back