Who won the 2016 presidential election?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.

As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.
Thank you and thank God our forefathers came up with the Electoral College!

Thank you and thank God our forefathers came up with the Electoral College!
Lefties hate this thread.

Is this a trick question?
If you sit back and wait, some poor lefty is going to come along and claim Trump lost.
Yep, this probably WILL happen. And the ironic thing is the Dems were perfectly fine with the Electoral College until their precious Hilabeast lost in 2016. Kind of funny, isn't it?

I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.

I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.
So who won the 2016 election?

You called it, Ev! Please refer to post #3 in this thread. Thank you.

Do you think that is the last election we will ever have?

Nice "change the subject" post. Are you scared to answer who won 2016? If you are, just post something else besides an answer to my question.

Nice "change the subject" post. Are you scared to answer who won 2016? If you are, just post something else besides an answer to my question.
Well, as we've seen time and time again, BULLDOG is one mighty dim individual. I ALMOST feel sorry for him and his serious lack of intellect. Almost, but NOT quite.

Well, as we've seen time and time again, BULLDOG is one mighty dim individual. I ALMOST feel sorry for him and his serious lack of intellect. Almost, but NOT quite.
He ran off with his tail between his legs.

Crazy trump supporters often ask that question as if it implies some justification for Trump's childish behavior. Yes, according to the rules at that time Trump won that election.

Crazy trump supporters often ask that question as if it implies some justification for Trump's childish behavior. Yes, according to the rules at that time Trump won that election.
He-he, what a loon! "According to the rules at that time", they have ALWAYS been the rules, since the late 1700's and Washington's presidency, ya dummy. You REALLY to brush up on US history, ya knucklehead.

The rules at the time? As in the rules that have been there for hundreds of years? Lol, it sounds like it hurts for you to admit that TRUMP WON THE ELECTION!

The rules at the time? As in the rules that have been there for hundreds of years? Lol, it sounds like it hurts for you to admit that TRUMP WON THE ELECTION!
He-he, "according to the rules at that time". What a dumbsh*t! HOW can anyone be THAT dumb and be allowed to vote? Just mind boggling!

It's a win for me either way. Either you try to claim he lost by millions of votes, or you have to admit he won. I love to hear either one.

He-he, what a loon! "According to the rules at that time", they have ALWAYS been the rules, since the late 1700's and Washington's presidency, ya dummy. You REALLY to brush up on US history, ya knucklehead.

That one zoomed right over your head, didn't it?

Forum List

Back