Who will win the DNC between Biden and Bernie?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
latest

Place your bets now, which one will win and why

Biden. Dementia will, with establishment assistance, defeat Communism, even though they're all Communists. They know now they can't win with an open Communist, and they can't control Bernie like they can Joe.

Berniebots will just stay home and get high on election day.

latest

With all the others dropping out, it's Biden without question.

Trumps team has been working OT I'm sure to dig up stuff that will come out during debates. The debates will be where Trump makes the biggest in-road into people who didn't vote for him last time, and, also where he will expose any opposition research details.

No doubt Biden will be the DNC chosen one. The real question is who will be the VP. Because if by some outside chance (read miracle) he wins then about six months later he will be called incompetent and his VP will take over.

Trump will turn Biden into mush, in debate. Trump has so much ammo to attack Biden, plus he’s sharp and ruthless. Biden has no chance. It will be like taking candy from a baby or shooting fish in a barrel.

latest

The DNC rigged it against Bernie in 2016 and got away with it. So the DNC authorities will undoubtedly try to do the same in 2020, they'll just be more careful with internal email security.

I predicted it would be rigged for Biden several months ago in another USMB thread, and I'm sticking with that prediction. I think the DNC simply will not allow a non-Democrat to become their nominee for president. And since the DNC's rules committee has free reign to change the rules on any whim, there's not much Bernie can do about it.

Last edited:
The fix is in for Biden.

Now they have to get past his Alzheimer’s and his Burisma and China corruption.

What's ironic is the Biden campaign and administration if he wins will be like the movie "Weekend at Bernie's".

And there it is. I predicted this a few days ago. This is what they do, keep blaming the people instead of taking responsibility. Obama won because of white voters and Hillary won the popular vote, but they have to blame the voters when things don't work out instead of accepting the fact that their candidates are flawed or people just wanted someone else that appealed to them.
Pelosi says 'element of misogyny' in race as Warren becomes latest female candidate to bow out

Biden in my opinion Bernie has very loyal and vocal supporters but it seems like he has a ceiling he can’t get beyond. Of course a week ago Biden was done and Sanders was sure to be the nominee so don’t put any money on this.

Forum List

Back