Who Will Take Over for Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams at MSNBC?

Nicole doesn't like Trump. But she's a former Bushie and unlike Dear Leader - An actual conservative.
Her dislike of Trump wasn’t a secret. That alone doesn’t define a conservative; although it does show that she isn’t a genuine objective reporter. Few are these days. Beyond that, she is every bit as conservative as Obama is.

Her dislike of Trump wasn’t a secret. That alone doesn’t define a conservative; although it does show that she isn’t a genuine objective reporter. Few are these days. Beyond that, she is every bit as conservative as Obama is.
What a goofball our new poster is. Nicole was very critical of Obama. Why you people believe that Never-Trumpers can't be conservatives is beyond comprehension.

Madcow is pushing for a more lucrative contract with her threat of leaving. IMO
Replace Maddow with this:
mad cow disease.jpg

An interesting side factoid. I met Brian Williams in person when I used to work at the airport. On my birthday we had Hurricane Lily coming. He showed up at the airport looking for a rental car. I had just helped Vince McMahon and Stephanie into their private jet and depart because they were getting out before the hurricane too. So I went from meeting one celebrity and turned around and standing at the door (I was outside on the ramp, Williams was inside of the locked door looking at me) is another celebrity.

The only two celebs I met my entire career at the airport were on my birthday in 2002 on the same night at the same time. Weird I must say.

What gives you the idea Rachel is going anywhere? Not a chance Loon. ;)
They'll give her whatever she wants - she's a juggernaut & staple.
I pick Nicole Wallace (a sane conservative) to fill in for Brian.

Well she's likely using it for leverage, BUT there has been talk, so it's not just me, LOON!

Nicole Wallace is not a conservative. She is for Nicle Wallace. Maddow and the rest will never be believed even if they are right. It is easier that way.

I hope Madcow gives Tucker Carlson a commission. He put her on the map by giving her regular appearances on his MSNBC show.
Of course, as a typical close-minded democrat, she never gives an opportunity for a counterpoint to her propaganda.

She's a juggernaut? Now that is funny. Check her ratings butthead.

She's playing them ... LOON
But SHOULD Rachel decide to go with one show a week and do something else?
She'll still rawk and trigger the fuck out of the likes of you ;)

I don't pay any attention to left extremists like Maddow, but I know she's one of your sides chief gurus.

What a goofball our new poster is. Nicole was very critical of Obama. Why you people believe that Never-Trumpers can't be conservatives is beyond comprehension.
Not as much of a goofball as one who believes that Nicolle Wallace is a conservative. 🙄

by the way, as I said from the outset, I’m not really new.

if she could do so legally, Wallace might actually give the senile current infestation of the Oval Office some head on national TV.

Finally, it is possible for a person to be anti Trump and yet still a conservative. So your baseless guess was flatly wrong. You dolt.

Not as much of a goofball as one who believes that Nicolle Wallace is a conservative. 🙄

by the way, as I said from the outset, I’m not really new.

if she could do so legally, Wallace might actually give the senile current infestation of the Oval Office some head on national TV.

Finally, it is possible for a person to be anti Trump and yet still a conservative. So your baseless guess was flatly wrong. You dolt.

I'll bet you're one of those loons who actually believes Donald Trump is a conservative. He's transactional, not political. He'll do whatever it is that enables him to cling to power and enrich himself in the process. You should have learned that by now.

Forum List

Back