Who will Kamala choose for her VP?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Will President Kamala Harris choose someone black like Cory Booker for her Vice President when Sleepy Joe is history?

My guess is she will pick a woman

Gretchen Whitmer? Elizabeth Warren? Minnie Mouse? (Oh wait, that's just racist. Lol)
Maybe this woman?

Basically the vp office would remain vacant until the next election cycle where Harris would definitely pic another black to be her running mate

HILLARY!!! :lol:

I liked Rude Pundit's advice: Republicans won't vote for Biden's nominee? Appoint Hillary as Acting in the meantime. I think Neera Tandem would have been confirmed post haste.

Will President Kamala Harris choose someone black like Cory Booker for her Vice President when Sleepy Joe is history?
I thought maybe she would choose Beelzebub, but I'm not sure he is left wing enough.

Maybe if he started wearing dresses.

1615475252079.png

Are you also known as "Premature RadicalRedneck" by the women in your life? Your crap thread is the fantasy stuff trumpist dreams are made of, namely thin air. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back