Who Will Be the First Too Joyously Proclaim the 100th US Corona Death?

It's at 91 now and will certainly eclipse the century mark. My question obviously is which USMB poster(hack) will gleefully announce the 100th fatality as proof of Trump's failure in managing the crisis?

Quick, make your pick before it's too late!
Hopefully the 100th death will never be reached (I just want to be hopeful and optimistic :smile:)

I'm betting 'Dr Love' will be the first.

Same if the market completely crashes. He'll be tripping over his feet to rush to get new threads going !

It's at 91 now and will certainly eclipse the century mark. My question obviously is which USMB poster(hack) will gleefully announce the 100th fatality as proof of Trump's failure in managing the crisis?

Apparently you -- since you made this post as a countdown....

Whatever gets your rocks off I guess....
Be patient. You're not the only hack here.

I don't bet and I am most definitely not going to bet on something like this because of how awful death can be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't bet and I am most definitely not going to bet on something like this because of how awful death can be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
To all, please let me know when we have a "winner".

if the 100th victim is a liberal or a democrat it will be a conservative who laughs about it.

Forum List

Back