Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

EVERY president has broken laws. I can list multiple crimes for every president in my lifetime. We never went after the predecessor, until now. You have set the precedent.
Again, nobody has broken as many laws as trump, or so often. Trump set the precident. Any future president who is as lawless as trump deserves the same treatment as trump, just as if any past president had behaved as trump did, they would have faced the consequences. You're desperately trying to frame this as political attack. It is not. It is repercussions he caused by his behavior.

Again, nobody has broken as many laws as trump, or so often. Trump set the precident. Any future president who is as lawless as trump deserves the same treatment as trump, just as if any past president had behaved as trump did, they would have faced the consequences. You're desperately trying to frame this as political attack. It is not. It is repercussions he caused by his behavior.
The only person running for President in 2016 that broke campaign fin laws, was Clinton and the DNC....at least according to those that enforce Federal election law.

The only person running for President in 2016 that broke campaign fin laws, was Clinton and the DNC....at least according to those that enforce Federal election law.
You should call the cops, dumb ass.

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

They should indict Fauxi as a bioterrorist and charged with tens of thousands of Fauxi GOF Wuhan Flu deaths in their municipality - but that will never happen. The PedoElites look after each other. They talk about these things while showering with daughters of all ages.

You should call the cops, dumb ass.
why? The FEC has already acted...

Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure​

Clinton and the DNC were illegally funneling money through a law firm to pay a foreign agent (mike steele) for Russian disinformation.

Why do I need to call the cops when they already acted?

Also it should be noted, that Obama campaign also violated campaign fin laws, for collecting illegal donations...and got one of the largest punishments in recorded history...

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

You know who's campaign never violated in campaign fin laws? Trump

While I can appreciate this person's frustration with the latest attack on the rule of law and our Constitutional Republic by the Demafascist, I don't expect any Republican to indict Clinton, or Obama....the GOP Govs and AGs, and DAs respect the rule of law too much and will not abuse their office to prosecute or attack others for political purposes.

The ones who brought a frivolous case in an effort to invalidate the votes of citizens of other states?

The ones who brought a frivolous case in an effort to invalidate the votes of citizens of other states?
who? give me some names and court rulings.

Additionally, challenging the result of an election, is certainly not an assault on our Republic...candidates have done that since the founding of our country, and a Civil Lawsuit, is not a prosecution.

Try again...or maybe take some basic history and civics classes.

Federal campaign watchdog fines DNC, Clinton campaign over dossier spending disclosure​

Clinton and the DNC were illegally funneling money through a law firm to pay a foreign agent (mike steele) for Russian disinformation.

Also it should be noted, that Obama campaign also violated campaign fin laws, for collecting illegal donations...and got one of the largest punishments in recorded history...

Only because Grifty's 3 appointees have blocked numerous investigations.

*Yawn* Your cookie cutter "most crimes ever" response is a waste of my time.

So what are you whining about then?

If Trump and the folks around him, really are fighting a war against the establishment?

I would say, their best bet, is to get the governor of Arkansas, Asa Hutchinson on their side, and whomever the prosecutor for Polk county. This is where Mena is located.

I don't think there is a statute of limitations for treason. Drug running, smuggling, arms running, working with organized crime, laundering money, etc. This whole deal probably involves the Reagan administration, Bush Sn, both Clintons, and Bush Jr.

If someone told me Epstein had links to it all? I would not be surprised about that either, but that might be a bit before his time, not sure.
Hucakabee Sanders is governor now

Forum List

Back