Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

If Trump and the folks around him, really are fighting a war against the establishment?

I would say, their best bet, is to get the governor of Arkansas, Asa Hutchinson on their side, and whomever the prosecutor for Polk county. This is where Mena is located.

I don't think there is a statute of limitations for treason. Drug running, smuggling, arms running, working with organized crime, laundering money, etc. This whole deal probably involves the Reagan administration, Bush Sn, both Clintons, and Bush Jr.

If someone told me Epstein had links to it all? I would not be surprised about that either, but that might be a bit before his time, not sure.

You Republicans think the law is like religion, something you can magically believe does whatever you want. I hope your state prosecutors or DA's try, because if someone breaks the law they should be investigated. But none will try, because like Fox News, they know that the fake world they crafted for you is complete bullshit.
Investigations can be interfered with, and decisions about whether to prosecute or not, and issue an indictment, can be made on a political basis. "Seeing intent," is a matter of POV. :rolleyes:

The Mena Coverup​

". . .Not all of the hostility came from the state level. When Messrs. Duncan and Welch built a money-laundering case in 1985 against Mr. Seal's associates, the U.S. Attorneys in the case "directly interfered with the process," Mr. Duncan said. "Subpoenas were not issued, witnesses were discredited, interviews with witnesses were interrupted, and the wrong charges were brought before the grand jury."

One grand jury member was so outraged by the prosecutors' actions that she broke the grand-jury secrecy covenant. Not only had the case been blatantly mishandled, she later told a congressional investigator, but many jurors felt "there was some type of government intervention," according to a transcript of the statement obtained by the Journal. "Something is being covered up."

In 1987, Mr. Duncan was asked to testify before a House subcommittee on crime. Two days before his testimony, he says, IRS attorneys working with the U.S. Attorney for Western Arkansas reinterpreted Rule 6(e), the grand-jury secrecy law, forcing the exclusion of much of Mr. Duncan's planned testimony and evidence. Mr. Duncan also charges that a senior IRS attorney tried to force him to commit perjury by directing him to say he had no knowledge of a claim by Mr. Seal that a large bribe had been paid to Attorney General Edwin Meese. Mr. Duncan says he didn't make much of the drug dealer's claim, but did know about it; he refused to lie to Congress.

Mr. Duncan, distressed by the IRS's handling of Mena, resigned in 1989. Meanwhile, the affair was sputtering through four federal forums, including a General Accounting Office probe derailed by the National Security Council. At one particularly low point, Mr. Duncan, then briefly a Mena investigator for a House subcommittee, was arrested on Capitol Hill on a bogus weapons charge that was held over his head for nine months, then dismissed. His prized career in law enforcement in ruins, he found his way back to Arkansas and began to pick up the pieces. . . "

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

Allons y, sans culottes!

Investigations can be interfered with, and decisions about whether to prosecute or not, and issue an indictment, can be made on a political basis. "Seeing intent," is a matter of POV. :rolleyes:

The Mena Coverup​

". . .Not all of the hostility came from the state level. When Messrs. Duncan and Welch built a money-laundering case in 1985 against Mr. Seal's associates, the U.S. Attorneys in the case "directly interfered with the process," Mr. Duncan said. "Subpoenas were not issued, witnesses were discredited, interviews with witnesses were interrupted, and the wrong charges were brought before the grand jury."

One grand jury member was so outraged by the prosecutors' actions that she broke the grand-jury secrecy covenant. Not only had the case been blatantly mishandled, she later told a congressional investigator, but many jurors felt "there was some type of government intervention," according to a transcript of the statement obtained by the Journal. "Something is being covered up."

In 1987, Mr. Duncan was asked to testify before a House subcommittee on crime. Two days before his testimony, he says, IRS attorneys working with the U.S. Attorney for Western Arkansas reinterpreted Rule 6(e), the grand-jury secrecy law, forcing the exclusion of much of Mr. Duncan's planned testimony and evidence. Mr. Duncan also charges that a senior IRS attorney tried to force him to commit perjury by directing him to say he had no knowledge of a claim by Mr. Seal that a large bribe had been paid to Attorney General Edwin Meese. Mr. Duncan says he didn't make much of the drug dealer's claim, but did know about it; he refused to lie to Congress.

Mr. Duncan, distressed by the IRS's handling of Mena, resigned in 1989. Meanwhile, the affair was sputtering through four federal forums, including a General Accounting Office probe derailed by the National Security Council. At one particularly low point, Mr. Duncan, then briefly a Mena investigator for a House subcommittee, was arrested on Capitol Hill on a bogus weapons charge that was held over his head for nine months, then dismissed. His prized career in law enforcement in ruins, he found his way back to Arkansas and began to pick up the pieces. . . "
The much bigger scandal is the CIA and IRS doing all of this under the direction of the wife of the Governor of Arkansas...

I have little doubt that the GOP will now start doing this. Why wouldnt they?

Biden and Hillary should be a piece of cake to convict for anyone really trying. Obama would be harder because he was a little sneakier.

They would need to find a crime committed within their jurisdiction.
Why? Bragg didnt. He is a state attorney trying to get Trump on an election crime, which is a federal crime because it was a national election. That isnt his jurisdiction as a state attorney. That didnt stop him from indicting Trump. The ACTUAL Feds already passed on this case years ago because there was nothing there. Its an unwinnable case that looks terrible when youre targeting a fucking president. It smacks of political retribution.

Last edited:
Bullshit. If the MAGA/GOP could have done anything like that, they would have. We all know that.
No, no administration has ever done this to the previous president. Every administration has held this tradition since our first president, until democrats in 2023. You set the precedent, so yeah, you can expect us to put all the Biden's in prison, or at the very least tie them up in courts for years. Dont go whining about it when it happens.

No, no administration has ever done this to the previous president. Every administration has held this tradition since our first president, until democrats in 2023. You set the precedent, so yeah, you can expect us to put all the Biden's in prison, or at the very least tie them up in courts for years. Dont go whining about it when it happens.
This is crap...

When Starr failed to find ANYTHING for which Clinton might be indicted, people went to great lengths to try to deprive him of a livelihood. Investment banks inviting Clinton to speak were threatened by clients with withdrawal of business and funds.

All on insinuation.

Grifty is being duly charged, while under investigation in several other jurisdictions.

He's trying to get him for election crimes, but its a national election. He wasnt running for Governor of NY. :cuckoo:
No...the argument is that the local offenses were committed in the furtherance of a federal crime.

The current administration is not doing this. Our laws are. No previous president broke all the laws that trump broke. If they had, the courts would have gone after them too.

The current administration is not doing this. Our laws are. No previous president broke all the laws that trump broke. If they had, the courts would have gone after them too.
EVERY president has broken laws. I can list multiple crimes for every president in my lifetime. We never went after the predecessor, until now. You have set the precedent.

EVERY president has broken laws. I can list multiple crimes for every president in my lifetime. We never went after the predecessor, until now. You have set the precedent.
I doubt you understand what constitutes a "crime"...

While I can appreciate this person's frustration with the latest attack on the rule of law and our Constitutional Republic by the Demafascist, I don't expect any Republican to indict Clinton, or Obama....the GOP Govs and AGs, and DAs respect the rule of law too much and will not abuse their office to prosecute or attack others for political purposes.

Forum List

Back