Who will be the first Affirmative Action Supreme Court Justice?

Biden qualifications

1. Black

2. Woman

3. DNC stooge.

4. Young and in good health to last at least 80 more years

ABC News seems to think that President Biden is poised to nominate one of three people
that would fulfill his campaign promise to nominate the first ... "Black woman to the Nation's highest court".

Now ... If you happen to be a business owner ...
You're going to run afoul of the 14th Amendment and Equal Employment Opportunity Act if you start saying shit like that ...
When looking to fill an open position at your place of business.

To be fair, the first affirmative action Justice was, I believe, His Honor Thurgood Marshall.

Then came Justice Thomas.

Then came Justice Sotomayor.

And now Her Honor _______ . (I understand one possible nominee is the sister of Stacey Abrams, the next governor of Georgia.)

To be fair, the first affirmative action Justice was, I believe, His Honor Thurgood Marshall.

Then came Justice Thomas.

Then came Justice Sotomayor.

And now Her Honor _______ . (I understand one possible nominee is the sister of Stacey Abrams, the next governor of Georgia.)
I don't believe any of those were chosen on the premise they were going to go get a black person.

With Biden's pick, that will be different.

I think it was stupid and pandering of Biden to say what he did about only looking at black women.

But that aside, I am truly enjoying the results it has had making the heads of the Trumper explode.

Why do you enjoy your president making racist comments?

Wait, never mind, I know why...

He did not make a racist comment, but the faux righteous indignation coming out of you all would have been worth him doing so. This is the most entertaining this board has been in a while.

What if it's a straight white male that's a republican that identifies as a lesbian black woman democrat?

Poses quite the paradox for the racist, sexist and discriminatiory president.

I think it was stupid and pandering of Biden to say what he did about only looking at black women.

But that aside, I am truly enjoying the results it has had making the heads of the Trumper explode.
Is it equally stupid and pandering when it's a white woman or unqualified white male?

Reagan Pledges He Would Name a Woman to the Supreme Court

"It is time for a woman to sit among our highest jurists," Reagan said in a prepared statement to a news conference here. "I will also seek out women to appoint to other federal courts in an effort to bring about a better balance on the federal bench."

Forum List

Back