Who wears hooker eyelashes to moderate a serious presidential debate?

So you are bashing someone for wear false eyelashes because your hero Donald " Megyn Kelly Scares Me " Trump is is afraid of Megyn Kelly?
yet he loves Pootin.....Who wears a bra and panties under his clothes...

putin-e1428922002389.jpg

So you are bashing someone for wear false eyelashes because your hero Donald " Megyn Kelly Scares Me " Trump is is afraid of Megyn Kelly?

putin-e1428922002389.jpg
He's getting those middle aged saggy tits....and a belly....

Oh well, here's a picture of him when he was younger. :D

nyvm0tr3cnf1mm8yrcvj.jpg
He had tits then also...

putin-e1428922002389.jpg
He's getting those middle aged saggy tits....and a belly....

Oh well, here's a picture of him when he was younger. :D

nyvm0tr3cnf1mm8yrcvj.jpg
He had tits then also...

And now, he has moobs! :D

I guess I don't understand why anyone would ever get a hooker in the US.

Western girls are soooo easy. In many parts of the world, it's very hard to get a woman. Thus I can see what a prostitute would be needed.

But here.... *I* have had girls toss themselves at me. That says something. Trust me. If I can have a girls throw themselves at me, then anyone can. Why would you pay?

There's an old saying about WHY you pay prostitutes, Andy...those in the know say it's not just for them to have sex with you but for them to LEAVE afterwards!:scared1:

Western girls are soooo easy. In many parts of the world, it's very hard to get a woman. Thus I can see what a prostitute would be needed.

But here.... *I* have had girls toss themselves at me. That says something. Trust me. If I can have a girls throw themselves at me, then anyone can. Why would you pay?

There's an old saying about WHY you pay prostitutes, Andy...those in the know say it's not just for them to have sex with you but for them to LEAVE afterwards!:scared1:

Isn't that what they all do? Why do they call it a "fling" or "one-night stand"? I've seen guys walk out of a bar with a girl, and the next day, still not know her name.

The only difference between that, and the prostitute, is one cost a heck of a lot more than a few beers.

Am I wrong? What am I missing? Girls are super easy in America at least. Where are you from?

Isn't that what they all do? Why do they call it a "fling" or "one-night stand"? I've seen guys walk out of a bar with a girl, and the next day, still not know her name.

The only difference between that, and the prostitute, is one cost a heck of a lot more than a few beers.

Am I wrong? What am I missing? Girls are super easy in America at least. Where are you from?

I'm from the USA and I ran nightclubs here for many years. You're right...women are rather "easy" in America. That being said...even if you're only having a one night stand with a woman...it would behoove you to know her name the next morning. A prostitute could care less.

Last edited:

To escape the emotional attachments....and any chances of a pregnancy....
Those girls throwing themselves at you really had just tripped...

Into my car? That's a heck of a trip. One was buying a ticket from Texas to Ohio. That's a trip alright.

Trust me, I *WISH* it had been just a trip. That would have made me feel better about it.

Although one was completely into Vampires and wearing fake fangs..... She had to be tripping on something. I've never understood the Vampire thing either. Nor found Vampire girls "exciting and attractive". If that's your thing, you can have her. She's in Texas somewhere, likely cheating on her second husband.

Wouldn't a vasectomy be cheaper than a few trips to the prostitute? I don't see many of these men getting emotionally attached to anything except their own pleasure. The girls, yes, but that's never stopped men before.

Maybe prostitute prices are much lower than I had assumed. What does one go for these days?

Who wears hooker eyelashes to moderate a serious presidential debate?

You're worried about eyelashes, come on, Trump is messing with the whole thing, and you don't care, he's turning the whole process into entertainment, then someone goes and dresses for entertainment and you criticize them. Go figure.

1sm016Giggle.gif
Where are YOU from is the question. :D Lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back