Who was that man reading a speech on the teleprompter last night?

You know the libs will be regrouping after they come out of their safe spaces they retreated to last night. Outside their door you could hear wailing and gnashing of teeth...

I thought Trump was the potus. Where'd the put him and what did they do with him?

Some people are saying Trump was in his White House bedroom with two Russian prostitutes drinking beer and peeing on each other; Sat. Night Life was commissioned to provide the Stand in to read a speech.

I thought Trump was the potus. Where'd the put him and what did they do with him?

Last night we saw a classic example of demagoguery by a narcissist, one who patronized his base, exploited a mother whose son was killed and blamed Obama for the failure of a mission he then claimed was very successful.

Last night we saw a classic example of demagoguery by a narcissist, one who patronized his base, exploited a mother whose son was killed and blamed Obama for the failure of a mission he then claimed was very successful.
How do you know it was a failure? Im pretty sure they haven't released any information. Just like the evidence the Russian State hacked the DNC..

How do you know it was a failure? Im pretty sure they haven't released any information. Just like the evidence the Russian State hacked the DNC..
It's a satire board, but I'll agree with you. The only bad thing of the speech was that Trump's already killed any chance of working with the dems. And, he doesn't have 50 gop votes in the senate for much of his agenda.

If he'd given that speech 5 weeks ago, and spent the last month trying to find common ground to move 75% of his agenda, the country would be in a better place. Whether he's pissed away his chances .... we'll see.

How did I know it was a failure? One dead SEAL, others wounded (have you ever seen the impact a combat wound has on a human body?), Civilians killed including children under 13, one of whom was an American born citizen.

We will see (maybe) if some actual data was collected, and I hope it was of value; but, the fact that the raid was known by the opposing force by gun fire early on, and air support bombed the home as quickly as reported, and photos demonstrated the structure under attack was demolished, the evidence suggests nothing was obtained with any value and too much was lost.

Last edited:

How did I know it was a failure? One dead SEAL, others wounded (have you ever seen the impact a combat wound has on a human body?), Civilians killed including children under 13, one of whom was an American born citizen.

We will see (maybe) if some actual data was collected, and I hope it was of value; but, the fact that the raid was known by the opposing force by gun fire early on, and air support bombed the home as quickly as reported, and photos demonstrated the structure under attack was demolished, the evidence suggests nothing was obtained with any value.
Nice standards to set. I guess every mission that involved people dying was a failure.. Lol

It's a satire board, but I'll agree with you. The only bad thing of the speech was that Trump's already killed any chance of working with the dems. And, he doesn't have 50 gop votes in the senate for much of his agenda.

If he'd given that speech 5 weeks ago, and spent the last month trying to find common ground to move 75% of his agenda, the country would be in a better place. Whether he's pissed away his chances .... we'll see.
What did he say that he hasn't said all along?

The so-called president did a so-called ok job on his teleprompter speech last night.
Thank God we don't have any of those. No, we only have real presidents with real authority. Hey, if Trump isn't president, who is? Hillary? I didn't see her doing her impression of every guy's ex into the microphone last night.

Here's a way you can tell the difference if we're talking about a real president or a "so-called" one. If you (God forbid) made a public threat against Donald Trump's life, would you get a visit from a "so-called" Secret Service or the real one?

One would think, BTW, that Trump's detractors would be happy to see a moderated, more presidential tone from the POTUS. It's a sign he may actually be settling into the job. Of course, maybe that's a problem for them too. They seem to need him to remain a buffoon they can lampoon.

The so-called president did a so-called ok job on his teleprompter speech last night.
Thank God we don't have any of those. No, we only have real presidents with real authority. Hey, if Trump isn't president, who is? Hillary? I didn't see her doing her impression of every guy's ex into the microphone last night.

Here's a way you can tell the difference if we're talking about a real president or a "so-called" one. If you (God forbid) made a public threat against Donald Trump's life, would you get a visit from a "so-called" Secret Service or the real one?

One would think, BTW, that Trump's detractors would be happy to see a moderated, more presidential tone from the POTUS. It's a sign he may actually be settling into the job. Of course, maybe that's a problem for them too. They seem to need him to remain a buffoon they can lampoon.
Well he is a buffoon and a cretin. Of course, Slick was also a cretin.

But the questions are whether Trump can actually self-moderate absent reading a script, and even if he can whether the shift from Bannon is too late to get the votes he needs for agenda that does not have popular support with the publc o congress. That is he has persuade people. It's hard to that after you declare them enemies.

But the questions are whether Trump can actually self-moderate absent reading a script, and even if he can whether the shift from Bannon is too late to get the votes he needs for agenda that does not have popular support with the publc o congress. That is he has persuade people. It's hard to that after you declare them enemies.
Obama found that out after he told Republicans they had to ride in the back of the bus.

Obama found that out after he told Republicans they had to ride in the back of the bus.
Yeah, but he had the house and 60 votes in the senate. It came back to bite him though.

Yeah, but he had the house and 60 votes in the senate. It came back to bite him though.
It usually does.

It usually does.
Don't they say the first rule of politics is that what goes around comes around.

I thought McConnell was nuts on Garland.

Forum List

Back