Who wants to rehabilitate joe paterno.....don't send your kids to that school....

No I dismiss Courtney because she hardly knows who she is.

Yet she has enjoyed more personal success than you ever will.

Clinton almost got away with being a sexual predator. If it wasn't for a certain dress, he even lied under oath about it. He has lost all credibility. Also I'm sure Clinton's place in government forced her to change her mind.

sorry, guy, having consensual sex with someone in the 1990's does not prove rape in the 1970's. It just proves you had sex with someone who kept a trophy. Monica was a consenting adult, she knew what she was doing. She did it multiple times.

No I dismiss Courtney because she hardly knows who she is.

Yet she has enjoyed more personal success than you ever will.

Clinton almost got away with being a sexual predator. If it wasn't for a certain dress, he even lied under oath about it. He has lost all credibility. Also I'm sure Clinton's place in government forced her to change her mind.

sorry, guy, having consensual sex with someone in the 1990's does not prove rape in the 1970's. It just proves you had sex with someone who kept a trophy. Monica was a consenting adult, she knew what she was doing. She did it multiple times.
To bad she can't remember it.
Shows your own integrity, how you stick up for a sexual predator.

You know what, guy. Back in the 1990s, i was one of you right wing assholes who screamed about "Perjury" and "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of Justice".

Do you know what I remember about the Clinton years today?

The value of my property doubled.
My salary doubled.
If I didn't like my job, I could send out a resume and get a better one.
The stock market was soaring and we weren't at war with anyone.

Then we got your boy Bush, who didn't play hide the sausage with any interns, but we got.

Underwater mortgages
Two wars.
Two Recessions
Two stock market crashes.
A major city wiped out in a hurricane no one was prepared for despite creating this whole new 'Homeland Security" agency.

You know what, guy. Back in the 1990s, i was one of you right wing assholes who screamed about "Perjury" and "Abuse of Power" and "Obstruction of Justice".

Do you know what I remember about the Clinton years today?

The value of my property doubled.
My salary doubled.
If I didn't like my job, I could send out a resume and get a better one.
The stock market was soaring and we weren't at war with anyone.

Then we got your boy Bush, who didn't play hide the sausage with any interns, but we got.

Underwater mortgages
Two wars.
Two Recessions
Two stock market crashes.
A major city wiped out in a hurricane no one was prepared for despite creating this whole new 'Homeland Security" agency.
Clinton had to be the luckiest president ever. He was handed a good economy, then the internet boom. He did hand BUSH a recession and 911 and BUSH handled it well.

Clinton had to be the luckiest president ever. He was handed a good economy, then the internet boom. He did hand BUSH a recession and 911 and BUSH handled it well.

Uh, guy, the economy in 1993 was SHIT. Clinton got handed a recession and turned it into an economic boom.

He handed Bush-43 3% unemployment and surpluses, and that drunk fuckup managed to crash the economy into the wall.

Forum List

Back