Who Thinks the Dem LA Mayor’s Story Passes the Smell Test?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not”

Step right up and be counted as a fool if you do believe that.

I meant to say LA Mayor CANDIDATE
Not to worry.

In 2022 Los Angeles, the lady will easily beat her main opponent, a businessman who actually wants a little law and order.

Law and order. Can you imagine that?

The woke Los Angeles Times is ecstatic that she is doing so well in their polls.

Talk is that even some liberals are so fed up with crime that they may vote for the businessman, but their votes will be overwhelmed by votes from other demographics.

“At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not”

The cash and other valuables were securely stored. The electronics were big and bulky. The firearms were out and likely in plain view.

If this lady is smart enough to run for Mayor, she was obviously smart enough to have her firearms loaded and ready. Safely and securely stored firearms are of little use in a sudden home invasion.

It's only the little people who don't have the right to defend themselves.

The cash and other valuables were securely stored. The electronics were big and bulky. The firearms were out and likely in plain view.

If this lady is smart enough to run for Mayor, she was obviously smart enough to have her firearms loaded and ready. Safely and securely stored firearms are of little use in a sudden home invasion.

When this was posted a day or so ago I was thinking the same thing....OK, they got her HD guns.

As far as I am concerned "safe and secure" means the safety is on and the exterior doors and windows are locked.

Now if you have kids about the house then you might want to secure them further and devices are available for that to where you still have reasonable access.

As much as I believe the 1/6 rioters were just sight-seeing.

As much as I believe the 1/6 rioters were just sight-seeing.
Quote any source in the world that said "The 1/6 rioters were just sight-seeing".

Now step right up folks, and watch konradv do his/her/its famous disappearing act.

Either that or his/her/its famous tap dance act.

Both very entertaining and admission is free today for all USMB members!

Quote any source in the world that said "The 1/6 rioters were just sight-seeing".

Now step right up folks, and watch konradv do his/her/its famous disappearing act.

Either that or his/her/its famous tap dance act.

Both very entertaining and admission is free today for all USMB members!
I’m sure a simple search on this site would confirm it, but you knew that, troll.

Were the guns used in a crime? Sorry, not up to date…
Neither am I. I think there's more to the story than we're being told. In a way it even smells like a setup. I don't know. I suspect some juicy details will be leaked, considering this is an election year.

‘Safely and securely stored’ doesn’t mean easy access in my language.

Forum List

Back