Who Supports The Official 9/11 Gov’t Cover Stories

Do you support The Official 9/11 Gov't Cover Stories?

• Total voters
no, but YOU should be

If Cheney is hoping for another 9-11 type attack on America so it can help the GOP, why is it so hard to believe that they let 9-11 happen? They clearly see the victims of 9-11 as collateral damage. No big deal, right? And there really isn't any credible reason why Cheney had control of NORAD the day of the attack. That's never happened before in US history. And isn't it odd that we get hit when NORAD is taken offline. Coincidence? Only if you are a god damned brainwashed right winger.

Funny that you guys know how to speculate about Vince Foster but can't put 2 & 2 together on this one.

What would you do if you found out they did let 9-11 happen? Would you defend them or finally distance yourself from them?
the fact is, Cheney DIDNT have control of NORAD
that is a LIE

I thought he was in charge of NORAD on 9/11, Dive. (not that he ordered a stand-down, though) but fuck, I did a google search and all I could find were conspiracy sites and blogs. So I gave up looking. :lol:

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S.

Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

that is a LIE

From what I just read, it looks like he was.

9/11 Facts

I suspect most of this stuff is going to come out as fact in the near future. I'll remember that you said Cheney didn't have control of NORAD. So when you are proven wrong AGAIN, it'll just cement in my mind that it is people like you who call me a partisan hack and you who call me a conspiracy theory.

And it was you and people like you who Bush/Cheney knew they could put one over on. And they used the corporate media which you actually believe is liberal.

You are the typical American.

This site says he wasn't in charge of NORAD. I'm not buying this one:

Cheney in charge of NORAD - 911myths

But this one looks pretty good:

In an argument of over 600 pages and 1,000 footnotes, Crossing the Rubicon makes the case for official complicity within the U.S. government and names Dick Cheney as the prime suspect in the crimes of 9/11. Since the publication of this book (to which I had the privilege of contributing a chapter), many people have asked to hear the case against Cheney argued "short & sweet."

I will make it as short as possible, but it can never be sweet.

There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.
Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)

Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Find the errors in it please

Crossing the Rubicon: Simplifying the case against Dick Cheney

Michael Ruppert is not a reliable source.

Just don't do what Republicans did to Dan Rather. Rove gave Rather a forged document KNOWING that it was a forgery. So when Rather came out with the story, Rove called him out on that forgery and that discredited the entire story.

The fact was, Bush was AWOL from the National Guard.

And I suspect that Cheney was in charge of NORAD on 9-11. I don't think the GOP would have let this rumor go on so long without challanging it if it were untrue.

PS. Bush would have known what waterboarding felt like had he shown up, because all airforce/navy men are waterboarded in basic training.

can you find a mainstream media source from before 9/11 that says Cheney was given control of Norad, eots?Seriously, I thought he was in charge of it or in charge of some form of our air defense.

Last edited:

9/11 Facts

I suspect most of this stuff is going to come out as fact in the near future. I'll remember that you said Cheney didn't have control of NORAD. So when you are proven wrong AGAIN, it'll just cement in my mind that it is people like you who call me a partisan hack and you who call me a conspiracy theory.

And it was you and people like you who Bush/Cheney knew they could put one over on. And they used the corporate media which you actually believe is liberal.

In an argument of over 600 pages and 1,000 footnotes, Crossing the Rubicon makes the case for official complicity within the U.S. government and names Dick Cheney as the prime suspect in the crimes of 9/11. Since the publication of this book (to which I had the privilege of contributing a chapter), many people have asked to hear the case against Cheney argued "short & sweet."

There are 3 major points made within this book that are crucial to proving Cheney's guilt. I shall first list them and then go on to prove each point as laid out in Crossing the Rubicon.
Means - Dick Cheney and the Secret Service: Dick Cheney was running a completely separate chain of Command & Control via the Secret Service, assuring the paralysis of Air Force response on 9/11. The Secret Service has the technology to see the same radar screens the FAA sees in real time. They also have the legal authority and technological capability to take supreme command in cases of national emergency. Dick Cheney was the acting Commander in Chief on 9/11. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Motive - Peak Oil: At some point between 2000 and 2007, world oil production reaches its peak; from that point on, every barrel of oil is going to be harder to find, more expensive to recover, and more valuable to those who recover and control it. Dick Cheney was well aware of the coming Peak Oil crisis at least as early as 1999, and 9/11 provided the pretext for the series of energy wars that Cheney stated, "will not end in our lifetime." (Click here for a summary of these points)

Opportunity - 9/11 War Games: The Air Force was running multiple war games on the morning of 9/11 simulating hijackings over the continental United States that included (at least) one "live-fly" exercise as well as simulations that placed "false blips" on FAA radar screens. These war games eerily mirrored the real events of 9/11 to the point of the Air Force running drills involving hijacked aircraft as the 9/11 plot actually unfolded. The war games & terror drills played a critical role in ensuring no Air Force fighter jocks - who had trained their entire lives for this moment - would be able to prevent the attacks from succeeding. These exercises were under Dick Cheney's management. (Click here for a summary of these points)

Just don't do what Republicans did to Dan Rather. Rove gave Rather a forged document KNOWING that it was a forgery. So when Rather came out with the story, Rove called him out on that forgery and that discredited the entire story.

And I suspect that Cheney was in charge of NORAD on 9-11. I don't think the GOP would have let this rumor go on so long without challanging it if it were untrue.

PS. Bush would have known what waterboarding felt like had he shown up, because all airforce/navy men are waterboarded in basic training.

Where did Clinton serve? Oh that's right, he dodged the draft and went to Czechoslovakia. Probably to watch them make machine guns that the Viet Cong were using.

Last edited:
If Cheney is hoping for another 9-11 type attack on America so it can help the GOP, why is it so hard to believe that they let 9-11 happen? They clearly see the victims of 9-11 as collateral damage. No big deal, right? And there really isn't any credible reason why Cheney had control of NORAD the day of the attack. That's never happened before in US history. And isn't it odd that we get hit when NORAD is taken offline. Coincidence? Only if you are a god damned brainwashed right winger.

Funny that you guys know how to speculate about Vince Foster but can't put 2 & 2 together on this one.

What would you do if you found out they did let 9-11 happen? Would you defend them or finally distance yourself from them?
that is a LIE

I thought he was in charge of NORAD on 9/11, Dive. (not that he ordered a stand-down, though) but fuck, I did a google search and all I could find were conspiracy sites and blogs. So I gave up looking. :lol:

He was in charge. They'll try to spin it and say he wasn't technically blablabla. Fact is, he was in charge of NORAD.

Those planes would have never hit their targets if NORAD was functional.

Talk about making us look weak/vulnerable. Talk about making us less safe.

We should have blown those planes up before they hit the World Trade Center. At least the second one.

I can't believe half of America doesn't want to know the truth.

Psycologists have explained why this happens. Most people don't even want to know if this is true, because then they'll have to do something about it. The fear of the unknown. Also consider all the Republicans who voted/supported/defended Dick Cheney.

Sorry, but the truth must come out. But watch the GOP will fight the truth every step of the way. They obstruct justice, progress and the truth.

the fact is, cheney didnt have control of norad
that is a lie

i thought he was in charge of norad on 9/11, dive. (not that he ordered a stand-down, though) but fuck, i did a google search and all i could find were conspiracy sites and blogs. So i gave up looking. :lol:

he was in charge. They'll try to spin it and say he wasn't technically blablabla. Fact is, he was in charge of norad.

Those planes would have never hit their targets if norad was functional.

We should have blown those planes up before they hit the world trade center. At least the second one.

I can't believe half of america doesn't want to know the truth.

Psycologists have explained why this happens. Most people don't even want to know if this is true, because then they'll have to do something about it. The fear of the unknown. Also consider all the republicans who voted/supported/defended dick cheney.

Sorry, but the truth must come out. But watch the gop will fight the truth every step of the way. They obstruct justice, progress and the truth.

proof?

i thought he was in charge of norad on 9/11, dive. (not that he ordered a stand-down, though) but fuck, i did a google search and all i could find were conspiracy sites and blogs. So i gave up looking. :lol:

he was in charge. They'll try to spin it and say he wasn't technically blablabla. Fact is, he was in charge of norad.

We should have blown those planes up before they hit the world trade center. At least the second one.

Psycologists have explained why this happens. Most people don't even want to know if this is true, because then they'll have to do something about it. The fear of the unknown. Also consider all the republicans who voted/supported/defended dick cheney.

Sorry, but the truth must come out. But watch the gop will fight the truth every step of the way. They obstruct justice, progress and the truth.

proof?

Do you prefer it come from Eric Holder and the Attorney General's Office or a bi partisan group of Congress? :lol:

proof?

Do you prefer it come from Eric Holder and the Attorney General's Office or a bi partisan group of Congress? :lol:

No, from a source other than you. and Eric Holder the race-baiting bigot can go fuck himself.

9/11 Facts

more complete and total BULLSHIT from bobo the moron
Rove had NOTHING to do with that
it was a TX democrat that faxed those in from a Kinkos

btw, moron, Bush DID his basic training and flight school and had enough flight hours to complete his obligations to TANG
so you just prove once again you will believe anything if its againts a republican and deny anything against a democrat
you are a fucking MORON

Last edited:

kinko's? sounds kinky. Was Elliot Spitzer there?

that is a LIE

He was in charge. They'll try to spin it and say he wasn't technically blablabla. Fact is, he was in charge of NORAD.

Those planes would have never hit their targets if NORAD was functional.

We should have blown those planes up before they hit the World Trade Center. At least the second one.

I can't believe half of America doesn't want to know the truth.

Psycologists have explained why this happens. Most people don't even want to know if this is true, because then they'll have to do something about it. The fear of the unknown. Also consider all the Republicans who voted/supported/defended Dick Cheney.

Sorry, but the truth must come out. But watch the GOP will fight the truth every step of the way. They obstruct justice, progress and the truth.
ASSHOLE, YOU fight the truth
you are a fucking idiot

kinko's? sounds kinky. Was Elliot Spitzer there?
LOL
Kinkos copy centers

btw, moron, Bush DID his basic training and flight school and had enough flight hours to complete his obligations to TANG
so you just prove once again you will believe anything if its againts a republican and deny anything against a democrat
you are a fucking MORON

He stopped showing up after.

PS. Cheney also pulled strings to get out of NAM.

Fucking pussies. You too. You're probably a coward too. Most Republicans are. Just look at how tough Boehner looks but look how quickly he cries. :lol:

you are a fucking MORON

He stopped showing up after.

PS. Cheney also pulled strings to get out of NAM.

Fucking pussies. You too. You're probably a coward too. Most Republicans are. Just look at how tough Boehner looks but look how quickly he cries. :lol:

republicans like Bill clinton?

Forum List

Back