Who Supports The Official 9/11 Gov’t Cover Stories

Do you support The Official 9/11 Gov't Cover Stories?

• Total voters
something I dont get is WHY Divecon is so obsessed with 9/11 and none of the other conspiracy threads here .I mean come on,theres plenty of other conspiracy threads here.Like I just got finished posting on an Obama thread but Divecon only comes to THIS thread and only wants to post on this one.none of the others.LOL.
i have posted in other threads
unlike YOU morons

WRONG again MORON LOL
really?
so this threat has nearly 13,000 posts just from ME?

the facts show YOU to be the liar
you fucking moron

something I dont get is WHY Divecon is so obsessed with 9/11 and none of the other conspiracy threads here .I mean come on,theres plenty of other conspiracy threads here.Like I just got finished posting on an Obama thread but Divecon only comes to THIS thread and only wants to post on this one.none of the others.LOL.

and since he has stopped posting popular mechanics all he does is say... no it isnt...or type moron or idiot.....as his only argument...lol

yeah I know.thats something I noticed about him after a couple weeks or so when i first came here and why I decided to put him on my ignore list since he NEVER has anything constructive to say or add.further proof he is by far the biggest moron here is at least the other bush dupes here dont devote practically their whole lives coming here to this section like he does.You can tell he spends the majority of his life at this site in this section.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I mean what a lunatic.This is the conspiracy section to talk about government conspiracys that have happened.. I know if I was so absolutley in denial about government conspiracys like he is,I sure as hell wouldnt devote my whole life to coming here to this section and reading these threads.thats just logic and common sense.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

and since he has stopped posting popular mechanics all he does is say... no it isnt...or type moron or idiot.....as his only argument...lol

yeah I know.thats something I noticed about him after a couple weeks or so when i first came here and why I decided to put him on my ignore list since he NEVER has anything constructive to say or add.further proof he is by far the biggest moron here is at least the other bush dupes here dont devote practically their whole lives coming here to this section like he does.You can tell he spends the majority of his life at this site in this section.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I mean what a lunatic.This is the conspiracy section to talk about government conspiracys that have happened.. I know if I was so absolutley in denial about government conspiracys like he is,I sure as hell wouldnt devote my whole life to coming here to this section and reading these threads.thats just logic and common sense.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
no, this is the place to put you nutty conspiracy nuts to keep it off the rest of the forum
kinda like the sewer of the internet

Hi Guys:

well, your posts are improving, not all C&P crap
way to go
its my new style just for
intelligent people like YOU
thanks, i prefer it to your waste of time C&P crap

tantrumwithpans.jpg

Both of you look like 3-year old children filling these threads with two-liner whining. These USMB registered members and readers deserve much more than we see in your combined posts on this page. Please try to write somewhere near the Posted Conspiracy Topic and save your 'crap' for those Private Message Love Letters. :0)

93crash2.jpg

17-93.jpg

f93_crater.jpg

DiveCon Man says this empty hole equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner :)cuckoo:), because Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:) said so; even though he has no pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere.

6-4ba.jpg

facade-intacte-hte-def2c.jpg

DiveCon Man says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing Wedge One E-Ring Wall going 530 miles per hour :)cuckoo:) . . .

bigCringhole.jpg

. . . even though the C-Ring Wall just 220 feet away only shows evidence of a little 10 to 12-feet diameter hole :)cuckoo:); again, because Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:) and Karl Rove :)eusa_liar:) say so. Therefore, we should expect to see DiveCon Man whine and cry over a complete lack of evidentiary support for his Official Cover Story position, but why Eots is reduced to playing those silly games remains a mystery indeed . . .

Thank You very much for helping to keep the 911Truth deliberations on track,

GL,

Terral

Hi Guys:

its my new style just for
intelligent people like YOU
thanks, i prefer it to your waste of time C&P crap

tantrumwithpans.jpg

Both of you look like 3-year old children filling these threads with two-liner whining. These USMB registered members and readers deserve much more than we see in your combined posts on this page. Please try to write somewhere near the Posted Conspiracy Topic and save your 'crap' for those Private Message Love Letters. :0)

93crash2.jpg

17-93.jpg

f93_crater.jpg

DiveCon Man says this empty hole equals a crashed 100-ton Jetliner :)cuckoo:), because Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:) said so; even though he has no pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere.

6-4ba.jpg

facade-intacte-hte-def2c.jpg

DiveCon Man says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing Wedge One E-Ring Wall going 530 miles per hour :)cuckoo:) . . .

bigCringhole.jpg

. . . even though the C-Ring Wall just 220 feet away only shows evidence of a little 10 to 12-feet diameter hole :)cuckoo:); again, because Senor Bushie :)eusa_liar:) and Karl Rove :)eusa_liar:) say so. Therefore, we should expect to see DiveCon Man whine and cry over a complete lack of evidentiary support for his Official Cover Story position,

thats the Divecon logic for you.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back