Who said polls weren't biased!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
With these latest revelations and this poll is NOT reflecting that, here is what the following polling numbers is based on ABC News poll Shift in the Electorate's Makeup Tightens Presidential Race in Latest Tracking Poll
Of 1,148 likely voters among which:
424 (37%) were democrats (geez who do you think they voted for???)
332 (29%) were Republicans
332 (29%) independents.

47% for Hillary 45% Trump.
Wow... Think about that !
In spite of having 91 more Democrats in the poll Trump is just 2% behind.
What would the results have been if the poll was equally made up?

What will the polls reflect with this latest FBI re-opening of Hillary's email issue?

I don't put any stock in polling. They do oversample Dems because there are more of them but they assume turnout will be the same percentage. That's a huge assumption, maybe usually true but not always.

I don't put any stock in polling. They do oversample Dems because there are more of them but they assume turnout will be the same percentage. That's a huge assumption, maybe usually true but not always.

Some of them oversample dems +14, that's not how much more of them are. The pollsters are paid by Hillary's campaign, and I would not be surprised if money connected to her wasn't their lifeblood.

also understand that the democrats have a natural 3.9% lead due to banking votes not needed to win blue states.

In California alone Clinton should win my roughly 2.6 million votes. Those are wasted votes since she only needs to win the state by 1 vote. The polls reflect these wasted votes.

She needs to lead by 3.9% going into the election to have a 50/50 shot going into the battleground states.

I can't get too jacked up by polls, don't care either way, idle speculation.

With these latest revelations and this poll is NOT reflecting that, here is what the following polling numbers is based on ABC News poll Shift in the Electorate's Makeup Tightens Presidential Race in Latest Tracking Poll
Of 1,148 likely voters among which:
424 (37%) were democrats (geez who do you think they voted for???)
332 (29%) were Republicans
332 (29%) independents.

47% for Hillary 45% Trump.
Wow... Think about that !
In spite of having 91 more Democrats in the poll Trump is just 2% behind.
What would the results have been if the poll was equally made up?

What will the polls reflect with this latest FBI re-opening of Hillary's email issue?

What are the politics of the Independents in that poll?

Forum List

Back