Polls Showing Third of Blacks Support Trump May Herald Huge Political Upheavals Ahead

There is no such thing happening.

How would you know?

Because I am black and actually talk to other black people. I also utilize black discussion forums. A black trump supporter gets killed in those forums and you don't find many of them. I am a member of a majority black forum with over 300,000 members, 2.9 million discussions and 54 million messages. I have seen maybe 100 posts that are in support of trump. That's how I know.

Being black doesn't make you an authority on how the rest of black America is voting anymore than me being white makes me an expert on white voting habits.
It has a lot to do with regions. If you dont live there you just dont know.

Here comes the right wing declaration made every time one of their white asses want to make claims that the majority of blacks somehow agree with their racism, trump, etc., etc.

I know that trump support is not rising among blacks and that 1/3 of all blacks don't support trump.

There is no such thing happening.

How would you know?

Because I am black and actually talk to other black people. I also utilize black discussion forums. A black trump supporter gets killed in those forums and you don't find many of them. I am a member of a majority black forum with over 300,000 members, 2.9 million discussions and 54 million messages. I have seen maybe 100 posts that are in support of trump. That's how I know.

Being black doesn't make you an authority on how the rest of black America is voting anymore than me being white makes me an expert on white voting habits.

Here comes the right wing declaration made every time one of their white asses want to make claims that the majority of blacks somehow agree with their racism, trump, etc., etc.

I know that trump support is not rising among blacks and that 1/3 of all blacks don't support trump.

Hey!!!!
Congrats on not addressing my post in anyway!!!!
I can see you're stunned,I'll give you a minute to collect your senses.

You can't reason with that loser.

You see IM2, this could be you. Get a job and lay off the crack:

k.jpg

Oh, yes.

The ethnicity under consideration will be leaving the Democratic Party in droves during the coming decades for a certain reason.

No doubt there are other people besides me who also predict a similar development.

It would be unkind to explain that "certain reason." It is more civil not to be too explicit.

Forum List

Back