Who really won the Google / Fox News Florida GOP Debate?

immto

Return to Freedom
Reaction score
Where is the online poll Fox News posted last night? Ron Paul was winning by over 5000 votes when I went to bed and now this morning the poll is gone, as in it's removed from the internet and Fox is running a story on how Mitt Romney won last night???? Fox went out of their way to advertise how interactive this debate was going to be and when they don't like the interactive results, they simply erased them and ran their own. Yes Fox News removed the online poll showing a Ron Paul winning by a huge margin.

Good job Fox News, you proved you can play the game just as well as any of the left-wing networks.

PEOPLE, do not believe the Media, not even Fox News....

Cheers,

Mike

peach174

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should have never asked the question in the first place and should have waited for the Poll results Today (Sat.)

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Paul has a cult following that bombs most polls about him and makes them meaningless.

Last edited:

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know who won, but I am willing to go out on a limb here and say that Perry lost....

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
The non participating viewer.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know who won, but I am willing to go out on a limb here and say that Perry lost....
Good. Perry seems like another one of those "compassionate conservative" politicians along the lines of George "W" Bush. He obviously panders to the Latino vote when the throws money at illegal aliens.

The only candidate who comes even close to having consistent principles is Bachmann, but she has been fumbling of late.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score

The American public. It appears the only candidate left standing for the GOP after they get done cannibalizing each other will resemble the Black Knight. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEcj8KpuJw]Monty Python- The Black Knight Fight - YouTube[/ame]

OP
immto

immto

Return to Freedom
Reaction score
Paul has a cult following that bombs most polls about him and makes them meaningless.
Wait, so when supporters care enough to vote, this is a bad thing???? And it makes the results, meaningless. OH, you mean kinda like the general elections.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Conservatives won that one. The more we know the candidates the better we can pick the right one.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, so when supporters care enough to vote, this is a bad thing???? And it makes the results, meaningless. OH, you mean kinda like the general elections.
Polls are meaningless without a random sampling. And since all internet polls fail in that regard, they are inherently unreliable.

Heck, even with random sampling the data is too easily manipulated. That's why it's better to rely on facts than statistics.

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
I like Ron Paul but these polls are almost meaningless because he always wins and by such a large margin. On one hand it's good because it makes the polls that would otherwise only show people like Mitt/Rick as #1/2 meaningless but on top of that people still see Ron Paul and it has made him extremely competitive.

What I’m saying is I really don’t care because if 6 weeks from now you said there is a debate and asked me to predict who would win the online poll I would say Ron Paul and be right.

All we can do is watch and support who we think is best and see what happens when the primaries roll around.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List