Who really owns Palestine?

First - the "ethnic cleansing," as in the forced relocation of the Jews from England (1290), France (1306), Hungary (1349-1360), Provence (1394 and 1490), Austria (1421), Lithuania (1445), Cracow (1494), Portugal (1497), is a much different thing than the "genocide" Holocaust of WWII or the threat posed by the Arabs to threat to "wipe them out." Given the choice of "forced relocation" and "mass extermination" --- it is obvious which of the two is more horrific.
Why are you making these statements?

Do you see these as justifying Israeli ethnic cleansing operations of today?

As to self defense, what would you suggest should be the limits to Palestinian self defense within its own borders when a foreign power is forcibly stealing private property for personal aggrandizement and driving off its citizens in ethnic cleansing operations?
Why do you excuse Islamic terrorists and don't even think about saying you dont?
I don't. Period. End of story.

This thread is about what is going on inside Palestine - West Bank in particular.

Your first point can not possibly explain the military cleansing of Palestinians from the arable land along the Jordan river. In fact, Israel is currently moving to deny Palestinians the right to take water from that river - while allowing Israelis to do so.

Beyond that, the route of the wall clearly points to land acquisition, not to security. And, if security were the concern, there would be resistance by Israel to new exclusive settlements in regions populated by Palestinians sprinkled as they are throughout West Bank.

Another specific example of this is the large park that Israel declared for East Jerusalem. A park! Using that as justification, they bulldozed the houses of Palestinians living there.

There just is no justification for these actions. They can not be claimed to be for the purpose of security of Israel.

Furthermore, pointing to the various organizations that have totally failed to slow the ethnic cleansing is disingenuous and highly irritating. It's obvious from the ongoing ethnic cleansing that none of the legal vehicles that exist have hampered Israel's ethnic cleansing activity anywhere throughout West Bank. And, the criminal activity here is being perpetrated by Israel - NOT by the UN or one of these committees you suggest.

And, if you want respect, promote something other than criminal activity. Being polite to me is irrelevant.
I couldn't of said it better.

Why are you making these statements?

Do you see these as justifying Israeli ethnic cleansing operations of today?

As to self defense, what would you suggest should be the limits to Palestinian self defense within its own borders when a foreign power is forcibly stealing private property for personal aggrandizement and driving off its citizens in ethnic cleansing operations?
Why do you excuse Islamic terrorists and don't even think about saying you dont?

This thread is about what is going on inside Palestine - West Bank in particular.
Those Islamic terrorists I say you defend are the Palisimians you seem to want to talk about.

Those Islamic terrorists I say you defend are the Palisimians you seem to want to talk about.
And, Israel has agreed by its very actions that Abbas is doing yeoman work against terrorism in West Bank by turning over security work to Palestine.

The Bush "road map" included a demand that Israel end it's expansion of settlements and that it remove settlements that even Israel agrees are illegal.

Israel has flouted America's direction in that respect by not only failing to remove settlements, but demanding the right to grow those settlements - ethnically cleansing areas of West Bank while steeling that land for their own private use.

What would YOU do if an occupying force stole your land and attempted to drive you and your people away?

I really want an answer to that.

And, Israel has agreed by its very actions that Abbas is doing yeoman work against terrorism in West Bank by turning over security work to Palestine.

The Bush "road map" included a demand that Israel end it's expansion of settlements and that it remove settlements that even Israel agrees are illegal.

Israel has flouted America's direction in that respect by not only failing to remove settlements, but demanding the right to grow those settlements - ethnically cleansing areas of West Bank while steeling that land for their own private use.

What would YOU do if an occupying force stole your land and attempted to drive you and your people away?

You err in presuming that the arab beggars and squatters occupying disputed territories have any legitimate claim to the land.

The UN recognizes Palestine as do more than 120 nations. By Palestinians I mean citizens of that nation.

Suggesting Palestine doesn't exist is just as stupid as saying Israel doesn't exist.

Plus, ethnic cleansing is a criminal activity regardless of national borders.

You somehow missed the part that "Palestine" being recognized as a nation is pointless when no such nation exists or has existed.
You're free to take that up with the UN and over 120 nations who disagree with you.

You're free to offer a single, credible bit of evidence that any national entity called "Palestine" exists.

You err in presuming that the arab beggars and squatters occupying disputed territories have any legitimate claim to the land.

Of course they have a legitimate claim to the land... They lived on it and worked on it for 2 thousand years.

There is no way to dismiss the human and civil rights of others.

Of course they have a legitimate claim to the land... They lived on it and worked on it for 2 thousand years.

Umm, no. The arab beggars and squatters were immigrants largely from from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon.

Umm, no. The arab beggars and squatters were immigrants largely from from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon.

Israeli bullshit.

Do you have immigration statistics?

Israeli bullshit.

The Ottoman census of 1840 counted Muslims, Christians, Jews and Bedouin.. The Jews were the minority.

Israeli bullshit.

For illegal squatters? Kinda' begs the question that your comment is pointless. But then, that defines your comments.

Not according to the Ottoman Census of 1840.

The UN recognizes Palestine as do more than 120 nations. By Palestinians I mean citizens of that nation.

Suggesting Palestine doesn't exist is just as stupid as saying Israel doesn't exist.

Plus, ethnic cleansing is a criminal activity regardless of national borders.

You somehow missed the part that "Palestine" being recognized as a nation is pointless when no such nation exists or has existed.

There was a time when Italy and Germany didn't exist..

very good point-----and true. At this time Israel does exist as a nation and
"palestine" does not That which will exist in the future is unknown. Existing
nations tend to try to remain existent. (it is a corollary to Sir Isaac Newtons
laws of thermodynamics)

There was a time when Italy and Germany didn't exist..

very good point-----and true. At this time Israel does exist as a nation and
"palestine" does not That which will exist in the future is unknown. Existing
nations tend to try to remain existent. (it is a corollary to Sir Isaac Newtons
laws of thermodynamics)

Israel was for most of its history a vassal state in a province of Syria...

The Palestinians and the Negev Bedouin have no future.. There is no room left for a Palestinian state..... so they will ultimately be pushed out altogether.

It will be like Hitler's Germany being Judenfrei ..

The only land dispute is how much of West Bank (a nation recognized by the UN and over 120 nations including most of our allies) Israel has stolen in its ethnic cleansing operations.

Forum List

Back