Who paid the "Umbrella Man"? The white guy busting out the windows of the AutoZone at MN protest???

So was this white guy paid by a group or somebody to do this?
It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

Most likely someone from the tRump campaign. They are the ones who stand to benefit the most from switching from a protest to a riot.

No, probably an obama leftover.

After 3.5 years?

Silly idea.

No Obama pretty much started from day one.

Started what from day one?

How about a failure from day one. His own mother and father didn't want him. Pawned him off on grandma. How is that?

Still deflecting, huh?

It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

Answer: Soros most probably. The same one that has paid anti-trump, anti-american and pro-Democrat thugs since 2016 when caught paying them to break up Trump rallies.

And he is probably no more a white man than Soros is.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-funded-by-george-soros-the-26073986.png

If not for this one white guy... blacks wouldn't have burned buildings, trashed cars and busses, looted stores and caused $millions in damage all over the entire United States.
This one white guy is one powerful dude!!!

Police_edited.jpg

Most likely someone from the tRump campaign. They are the ones who stand to benefit the most from switching from a protest to a riot.

No, probably an obama leftover.

After 3.5 years?

Silly idea.

No Obama pretty much started from day one.

Started what from day one?

How about a failure from day one. His own mother and father didn't want him. Pawned him off on grandma. How is that?

Still deflecting, huh?

Actually I have a great family. Must suck to be you.

Most of the private property destruction has been done by White out-of-towners .

Link ?

And by the way, every city that hosts a riot, will always claim it's "out of towners".
Here is what the Governor said:
Gov. Walz: We're 'under assault' from outside agitators

The governor cites the presence outside agitators 'to destabilize civil society.'
“Our cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are under assault,” Walz said, suggesting that a growing number of rioters are coming from outside the city, and possibly outside the state, in what he called “an organized attempt to destabilize civil society.”
Walz said as many as 80% of the people causing destruction and fire in the cities could be from elsewhere. He distinguished the wanton looting and vandalism from the legitimate and mostly peaceful protests that began Tuesday, the day after the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died at the hands of Minneapolis police.

It was not clear if the outside groups suspected to be playing a part in the mayhem are made up of white supremacist agitators, left wing anarchists, or both.

Police_edited.jpg

Everyone knows that these thugs are being paid.

Back and to the left!

?

In the movie JFK, Kevin Costner shows a video of Kennedy being shot and proposes the round that him in that sequence was the opposite of what the official government report stated.

Police_edited.jpg

Answer: Soros most probably. The same one that has paid anti-trump, anti-american and pro-Democrat thugs since 2016 when caught paying them to break up Trump rallies.

And he is probably no more a white man than Soros is.

View attachment 343061

LOL. They.just.cant.meme! Its a universal law.

Police_edited.jpg

Everyone knows that these thugs are being paid.

Back and to the left!

?

In the movie JFK, Kevin Costner shows a video of Kennedy being shot and proposes the round that him in that sequence was the opposite of what the official government report stated.

Yes, and Roger Stone knows someone that has read the report that it was saying that he was shot from the front and back.

jfk_assassination.gif

Police_edited.jpg

Probably going for those AutoZone car batteries.

You didn't watch the video.
He breaks a bunch of windows and this casually walks off, like he knows the cops aren't going to do anything to him.
Why is he disguising himself?
What's with the umbrella?

No fun to bust op stuff and steal crap if you going to get cut up by glass and positively identified on camera. If he is a professional, at least he works safely, dressed for the task at hand and properly equipped.
Nice high dollar gas mask. He new what this was going to start.

Easy George Soros

I'll believe it when I see it. Every mayor, like Portland, Seattle, Oakland, Ferguson, etc., they always claim it's the 'outsiders'. Bullshit, your people are in the streets and they are criminals just like anyone there from the 'outside'.

From my perspective, it really doesn't matter where the people are from, if they are burning and looting a town, they need to be punished. PERIOD !

Most of the private property destruction has been done by White out-of-towners .

Link ?
I’ve found that RWers are dishonest about asking for links, never accepting any that are offered.

Instead I’ll give you first hand accounts. This whole thread is fill of them. It’s best you let the link take you to twitter to see the evidence. A more enjoyable user interface and plus I don’t think they want me posting entire twitter threads to USMB. I’ll post a few, but the thread is pretty convincing evidence.

And by the way, every city that hosts a riot, will always claim it's "out of towners".
You’ll be happy to know that they will back it up, through legal warrants for cell phone tracing, etc.

And the ONLY reason YOU care where they are from, is because you are implying that all of the rioting is being done by conservatives, alt-right, Nazis, white supremacists, etc.
I saw enough for myself who was acting up in the streets, who were getting violent, who were breaking things, and they were NOT conservatives.

Link ?
I’ve found that RWers are dishonest about asking for links, never accepting any that are offered.

Instead I’ll give you first hand accounts. This whole thread is fill of them. It’s best you let the link take you to twitter to see the evidence. A more enjoyable user interface and plus I don’t think they want me posting entire twitter threads to USMB. I’ll post a few, but the thread is pretty convincing evidence.

I'm supposed to take the word of individuals like that who have their own pre-determined outcome ?!! :auiqs.jpg:

Police_edited.jpg

Probably going for those AutoZone car batteries.

You didn't watch the video.
He breaks a bunch of windows and this casually walks off, like he knows the cops aren't going to do anything to him.
Why is he disguising himself?
What's with the umbrella?

No fun to bust op stuff and steal crap if you going to get cut up by glass and positively identified on camera. If he is a professional, at least he works safely, dressed for the task at hand and properly equipped.
Nice high dollar gas mask. He new what this was going to start.

Easy George Soros

You think George Soros is paying protesters to go violent and supplying equipment, clothes, gas masks? Are you on crack?
If it is so, you will have to show me multiple links. I know he is the big boogyman to the far right, but I don't believe in boogymen.

Forum List

Back