Who paid the "Umbrella Man"? The white guy busting out the windows of the AutoZone at MN protest???

This guy just looked like some jerkoff who was breaking windows for no reason. But he sure didn't want to be on camera. They should do a facial ID on this asshole and identify him. It doesn't matter who he is. He needs to go down. And if he really is a cop, he needs to go down hard.

So was this white guy paid by a group or somebody to do this?
It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

Probably going for those AutoZone car batteries.

You didn't watch the video.
He breaks a bunch of windows and this casually walks off, like he knows the cops aren't going to do anything to him.
Why is he disguising himself?
What's with the umbrella?

No fun to bust op stuff and steal crap if you going to get cut up by glass and positively identified on camera. If he is a professional, at least he works safely, dressed for the task at hand and properly equipped.
Nice high dollar gas mask. He new what this was going to start.

Easy George Soros

You think George Soros is paying protesters to go violent and supplying equipment, clothes, gas masks? Are you on crack?
If it is so, you will have to show me multiple links. I know he is the big boogyman to the far right, but I don't believe in boogymen.

I don;t have to show anything, The question was "
Who paid the "Umbrella Man"? In my opinion it was George Soros, he has a reputation for backing this type of shit, he is a globalist and in his own words he hates America. Just because you do not agree does not make you right.
"

It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

He breaks a bunch of windows and this casually walks off, like he knows the cops aren't going to do anything to him.

No fun to bust op stuff and steal crap if you going to get cut up by glass and positively identified on camera. If he is a professional, at least he works safely, dressed for the task at hand and properly equipped.

Easy George Soros

You think George Soros is paying protesters to go violent and supplying equipment, clothes, gas masks? Are you on crack?
If it is so, you will have to show me multiple links. I know he is the big boogyman to the far right, but I don't believe in boogymen.

Who paid the "Umbrella Man"? In my opinion it was George Soros, he has a reputation for backing this type of shit, he is a globalist and in his own words he hates America. Just because you do not agree does not make you right.
"

Lots of people have reputations for doing shit. trump has a reputation for breaking his word and the word of the country, grabbing women by the p*ssy, paying hush money to high end whores, and going bankrupt multiple time because he runs businesses into the ground and takes bankruptcy to protect himself while everybody else gets screwed. Why aren't you bitchin about him? Oh, yes. I searched for your claim that Soros was behind the riots. Found nothing. Not surprised.

Police_edited.jpg

Easy George Soros

"

Lots of people have reputations for doing shit. trump has a reputation for breaking his word and the word of the country, grabbing women by the p*ssy, paying hush money to high end whores, and going bankrupt multiple time because he runs businesses into the ground and takes bankruptcy to protect himself while everybody else gets screwed. Why aren't you bitchin about him? Oh, yes. I searched for your claim that Soros was behind the riots. Found nothing. Not surprised.

you didn't even try

Things don't sound so good for Minneapolis tonight. Take a look at the Minneapolis Police Dept. site --here's one:

And by the way, every city that hosts a riot, will always claim it's "out of towners".
You’ll be happy to know that they will back it up, through legal warrants for cell phone tracing, etc.

And the ONLY reason YOU care where they are from, is because you are implying that all of the rioting is being done by conservatives, alt-right, Nazis, white supremacists, etc.

yes, I group those together too.

I saw enough for myself who was acting up in the streets, who were getting violent, who were breaking things, and they were NOT conservatives.
The people causing the destruction are White people who came from elsewhere to stir up trouble.

Most of the private property destruction has been done by White out-of-towners .

Link ?
I’ve found that RWers are dishonest about asking for links, never accepting any that are offered.

Instead I’ll give you first hand accounts. This whole thread is fill of them. It’s best you let the link take you to twitter to see the evidence. A more enjoyable user interface and plus I don’t think they want me posting entire twitter threads to USMB. I’ll post a few, but the thread is pretty convincing evidence.

I'm supposed to take the word of individuals like that who have their own pre-determined outcome ?!! :auiqs.jpg:

A video camera? Filming events as they happen?

you know, we Democrats said that you people wont believe your own eyes and you’re proving it again.

Police_edited.jpg

Easy George Soros

"

1590930659208.png

Police_edited.jpg

Easy George Soros

"

View attachment 343327

But...but...but...it’s the Blacks!!!!!!!!

The beauty and genius of this operation? And the folks in charge of it all? Is they have both the left and right blaming each other. . . it is classic Divide and Conquer distraction.

BOTH SIDES ARE CORRECT.

You are BOTH RIGHT.

ak9565xkxe251.jpg

The elites in control are not ideological, anymore than the Federal Reserve or the international banking cartel is ideological. As long as we blame each other for the chaos that the global elites have consciously planned? Things will go from bad to worse.

This Is #TheGreatReset. You Have Been Warned. #NewWorldNextWeek
•Jun 4, 2020

corbettreport

Welcome back to New World Next Week — the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. \

George Floyd, fired officer overlapped security shifts at south Minneapolis club

These are some questions I have heard by the independent thinking community. To them, I would add, why was a supposedly "racist" cop working at a minority catering dance club that broadcast La Raza political content? :dunno:

"LOTS of puzzling Questions about the Floyd George Incident:
1. Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
2. Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
3. Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
4. Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
5. Why does the police car have a non-municipal license plate with "Police" on it?
6. Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?
7. Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.
8. Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
9. Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
10. Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
11. Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
12. Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the COVID-19 virus)?
13. Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
14. Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
15. Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck?
16. Why did the EMT workers (wearing police uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
17. Can someone really not breathe when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
18. Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St. Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
19. Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis? In a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
20. Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those inciting the riots and arsonists were not from Minnesota?
21. Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested? "

Forum List

Back