Who On This Board Thinks

Corporations exist Without People.

• Total voters
You squeal like a pig....been doing it all day.

So...your point is what....you think corporations are people so they have the same rights as you and I. Cool.

I'm happy to have this debate on if the voters think this is a good idea or not.

But hey, whatever you think works for you. Promise to bring it up everyday?

Hey dipshit. It's the law of the land. Are we a nation of laws or are we knot?

Did you hear that? It was the point whizzing by your pea brain. The law is the law although I would be interested in the exact case but thats neither here nor there.

The politics is that this is a losing case for the wingnuts which is why you've had your meltdown today. The laughing on the video is just indicative of just far out of touch your guy is.

You're boy has sided with the "corporations are people crowd" which is an incredibly unpopular thing to do.

But hey, you're right...it's the law. Enjoy your "victory" there sport.

is that your race card? "having a meltdown"? there is zero evidence that I had a meltdown. so sit on it and spin.

Progressives are holding out for the day when they can vote for a LaTwanna or a LaCarl...

The more ethnic sounding the better it is for democrats...

Like: Alvin Greene...

I'll bet in any democratic primary Mogodusu Twanisa would beat Joe Smith any day of the week...

I bet if I changed my name to Alvin Greene I could potentially become president courtesy of democrats.

Hey dipshit. It's the law of the land. Are we a nation of laws or are we knot?

Did you hear that? It was the point whizzing by your pea brain. The law is the law although I would be interested in the exact case but thats neither here nor there.

The politics is that this is a losing case for the wingnuts which is why you've had your meltdown today. The laughing on the video is just indicative of just far out of touch your guy is.

You're boy has sided with the "corporations are people crowd" which is an incredibly unpopular thing to do.

is that your race card? "having a meltdown"? there is zero evidence that I had a meltdown. so sit on it and spin.

Starting a second thread to highlight Mittens err I mean Willard's very unpopular stance wasn't very smart. I can only think that you didn't have all of your wits about you when you did while blinded by rage at having to support him.

It's okay. I understand. Sometimes, you just have to accept that you're going to lose big-time and go on from there. We know you supported Gingrich and he crashed and burned royally....at the hands of the man you're going to vote for.....how sick is that?

And Cain before that...

And it was probably Bachman before him.

What ever.......... Time to face reality.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.​

Progressives are holding out for the day when they can vote for a LaTwanna or a LaCarl...

LOL that was pointlessly racist.

Starting a second thread to highlight Mittens err I mean Willard's very unpopular stance wasn't very smart. I can only think that you didn't have all of your wits about you when you did while blinded by rage at having to support him.

It's okay. I understand. Sometimes, you just have to accept that you're going to lose big-time and go on from there. We know you supported Gingrich and he crashed and burned royally....at the hands of the man you're going to vote for.....how sick is that?

And Cain before that...

And it was probably Bachman before him.

What ever.......... Time to face reality.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.​

Apparently you want to see bozo the clown throw balls into buckets for 4 more years...

I'm in as a 'no'. But I tend to understand the context of a person's words.

It is the same as asking what the Democratic Party is, or the Republican Party. Neither is anything other than the people within it.

[3] But, to speak practically and as a citizen, unlike those who call themselves no-government men,(4) I ask for, not at once no government, but at once a better government. Let every man make known what kind of government would command his respect, and that will be one step toward obtaining it.

[4] After all, the practical reason why, when the power is once in the hands of the people, a majority are permitted, and for a long period continue, to rule, is not because they are most likely to be in the right, nor because this seems fairest to the minority, but because they are physically the strongest. But a government in which the majority rule in all cases cannot be based on justice, even as far as men understand it. Can there not be a government in which majorities do not virtually decide right and wrong, but conscience? — in which majorities decide only those questions to which the rule of expediency is applicable? Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience, then? I think that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right. It is truly enough said that a corporation has no conscience; but a corporation of conscientious men is a corporation with a conscience. Law never made men a whit more just; and, by means of their respect for it, even the well-disposed are daily made the agents of injustice.

Thoreau's Civil Disobedience - 1

No, that was not racist...

Show me where I believe I'm superior to another race?

It's funny but not racist...

A person slanting their eyes and saying "ching chong ding dong" to a Chinese person isn't necessarily out of the belief that their race is superior to the other race.

Just because you know how to read a dictionary doesn't mean that the definition is the only definition. Racism and racial discrimination are interchangeable terms to define what you just did.

No, that was not racist...

Show me where I believe I'm superior to another race?

It's funny but not racist...

A person slanting their eyes and saying "ching chong ding dong" to a Chinese person isn't necessarily out of the belief that their race is superior to the other race.

Just because you know how to read a dictionary doesn't mean that the definition is the only definition. Racism and racial discrimination are interchangeable terms to define what you just did.

:lol:

I could care less how you feel.

How I feel is all that matters...

Xing dong bing bong...

Who cares?????

I'm a dego wap dego t wearing spaghetti slurping bastard...

I suppose it's ok to talk shit about myself because I'm of Sicilian heritage???

Who fucking cares???

What the hell is wrong with Willard anyways???

I'm a Paul supporter to boot.

Willard is a lot better than Hussein...

Forum List

Back