Who leaked the SCOTUS draft Roe v. Wade opinion?

Who leaked the opinion?

• Sotomayor

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Kagan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breyer

• Another Justice

• A clerk/secretary

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Someone else

• Total voters

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Who leaked the SCOTUS draft Roe v. Wade opinion? I have my doubts that we will ever find out but curious to get the general opinion. I think it was Sotomayor. I can't imagine a lower-level person making that call. I don't know who has access to those draft opinions so the choices may not include the culprit. Hence "Someone else".

Alito. With Robert's blessing. Start an investigation, plausible deniability for both men. :)
A decision this profound? Gotta at least take the temperature.
I doubt it was a clerk.

Who leaked the SCOTUS draft Roe v. Wade opinion? I have my doubts that we will ever find out but curious to get the general opinion. I think it was Sotomayor. I can't imagine a lower-level person making that call. I don't know who has access to those draft opinions so the choices may not include the culprit. Hence "Someone else".
Some young law clerk for one of the justices will take the fall for this. If a justice, we will never know who did it.

Politically motivated. Who ever it was feared if given a choice most states, composed of voters within said state, would limit unconditional abortion.

For sure it was a legal clerk who was an extreme leftist. This creature is not even being investigated by the fake FBI ! This creature deserves life

Forum List

Back