Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Got out of hand? The purpose was to use intimidation to overthrow our government's constitutionally required action. You can't have it both ways. You either give it a fair evaluation, or you are a partisan hack. You've already made your choice obvious.
Looks like you've already justified yours......... I've worked with both the DNC (younger days) and the RNC (older days) and I know just how unscrupulous both sides are, party first, country second....... You really honesty believe that anyone would think using intimidation in such a scenario would work? You're more gullible than I thought.

Yeah and I'm a political hack because I don't believe the rhetoric from both sides...... How does that work out exactly?

Last edited:
Looks like you've already justified yours......... I've worked with both the DNC (younger days) and the RNC (older days) and I know just how unscrupulous both sides are, party first, country second....... You really honesty believe that anyone would think using intimidation in such a scenario would work? You're more gullible than I thought.
Intmidation was only part of it. There was a choreographed plan with lots of steps taken by lots of different groups. Of course, you don't care to find out about all that. All those complex facts would just confuse you. Best for you to just stick with the trump response. "nuh uhh"

Intmidation was only part of it. There was a choreographed plan with lots of steps taken by lots of different groups. Of course, you don't care to find out about all that. All those complex facts would just confuse you. Best for you to just stick with the trump response. "nuh uhh"
Some out of all equals all...... Got it....... Oh there were some instigators that drove it but there always are instigators that start riots. Shit dud, you're just as bad as the righties when I don't toe their party line...... :rofl:

Some out of all equals all...... Got it....... Oh there were some instigators that drove it but there always are instigators that start riots. Shit dud, you're just as bad as the righties when I don't toe their party line...... :rofl:
Of course, if you just condemn it all as partisan hackery, you don't have deal with all that confusing complexity. What other choice could you make? You be you.

If they wont let Republicans voice their opinions I wont believe a single thing the leftist say.

Democrats just want a captive audience on national TV tonight as they hurl baseless unproven accusation after another at bound and gagged Republicans unable to speak in their own defense, offer alternate themes or offer counter arguments and evidence.

Like elections, democrats only thrive where all competition has been snuffed.

See the source image

Democrats just want a captive audience on national TV tonight as they hurl baseless unproven accusation after another at bound and gagged Republicans unable to speak in their own defense, offer alternate themes or offer counter arguments and evidence.

See the source image

It's called FASCISM.

See the source image
Really? Are you sure that repubs won't be able to say anything in response? Will fox be going off the air?

Of course, if you just condemn it all as partisan hackery, you don't have deal with all that confusing complexity. What other choice could you make? You be you.
If you say so. At least I may not be seeing the "complexities" being spoon fed to me, the other complexities that drive the whole on the other hand........ :thup:

Forum List

Back