Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Intmidation was only part of it. There was a choreographed plan with lots of steps taken by lots of different groups. Of course, you don't care to find out about all that. All those complex facts would just confuse you. Best for you to just stick with the trump response. "nuh uhh"
If nothing else, it'll be REALLY interesting to see if this moves the needle in terms of Independents or anyone else. Those numbers may be a barometer of how politically calcified we are in this country. It may not change ANY minds, no matter WHAT.

The committee is taking a risk here, with all this buildup, like Raskin saying it'll "blow the roof off". The question to me is what, if anything, the DOJ does as an encore, so I wonder if Garland is watching this to help him decide.

Anyway, no doubt a bunch of polls will be trotted out after this. We'll see how entrenched this country is.

If nothing else, it'll be REALLY interesting to see if this moves the needle in terms of Independents or anyone else.

That's the whole POINT to these hearings. It is getting close to another election: time for democrats to start moving the needle trying to fill the nation with lies, misinformation and propaganda before the real stealing begins.

If nothing else, it'll be REALLY interesting to see if this moves the needle in terms of Independents or anyone else. Those numbers may be a barometer of how politically calcified we are in this country. It may not change ANY minds, no matter WHAT.

The committee is taking a risk here, with all this buildup, like Raskin saying it'll "blow the roof off". The question to me is what, if anything, the DOJ does as an encore, so I wonder if Garland is watching this to help him decide.

Anyway, no doubt a bunch of polls will be trotted out after this. We'll see how entrenched this country is.

Any seemingly political gains will soon eventually be quashed by inflation and the cost of living.

Much ado 'bout nuthin'!

I'm watching it because I'm pro America. I'm a patriot and like to be unformed.

If th democrats we're telling me not to watch I'd be curious as to what they are hiding.

And if I was Republican and the Republican party wanted you not to watch I'd be thinking something is up and what are they hiding from me.

I'm watching it because I'm pro America. I'm a patriot and like to be unformed.

If th democrats we're telling me not to watch I'd be curious as to what they are hiding.

And if I was Republican and the Republican party wanted you not to watch I'd be thinking something is up and what are they hiding from me.

You have the IQ and political acumen of a mushroom.
In other words, you thrive on shit!

I gotta see what the republicans don't want me to see and hear.

They so desperately want you to be blind and ignorant.

I got to see why the right wing wants you and me not to see and hear.

They so want you to take their word for it.

I gotta see what the republicans don't want me to see and hear.

They so desperately want you to be blind and ignorant.

I got to see why the right wing wants you and me not to see and hear.

They so want you to take their word for it.

You are hallucinating if you believe this committee is Bi-partisan and really seeking the truth.
Mushroom.

Not I, it would be a BIG waste of time. Just ANOTHER "nothingburger", so to speak.
I understand that the Reverend Jim Jones, I mean Donald Trump, will not allow his braindead, mindless followers from watching a presentation on what happened on January 6th.

I’ve already seen Story Time with Adumb Schifferbrains during the Shampeachment.
I understand that the Reverend Jim Jones, I mean Donald Trump, will not allow his braindead, mindless followers from watching a presentation on what happened on January 6th.

and not just another jacked-off attempt to railroad Trump and his supporters.
So when trump said "I hope mike pence comes through for us."

this J6 hearing, IYO, is just an attempt to railroad trump, whereas you don't feel at all that trump was trying to railroad our election?
If they show credible evidence of their findings is that just confirmation bias, or proof?
They could show video tonight, as evidence, of the filmmaker making his documentary about the proud boys, and have the proud boys saying on video, "This is what trump told us to do." and the trump supporters would call it fake news.
That's what they do.

It's not a legit hearing.
It's a Dimm infomercial cause they have no solutions to:
Gas prices.
Food prices.
Housing prices.
Our open border.
Crime.

And this is just starters!!
The truth will set you free from the cult.

The right wing will not watch and get their opinions from right wing news talking heads and right wing radio like always.
What choice do we have since the left wont let conservative have their say?
I'm being serious here....if the left thinks they can stand there and hurl accusations without recourse they can go fuck themselves and so can you.

Sorry but I have a life nor do I have any interest in watching political theater. Everyone on this committee had there conclusions drawn long before they were ever seated on it. It’s the same with all these political dog and pony shows no matter which party is running it just showboating and grandstanding to try and get their viral moment.

So when trump said "I hope mike pence comes through for us."

this J6 hearing, IYO, is just an attempt to railroad trump, whereas you don't feel at all that trump was trying to railroad our election?

They could show video tonight, as evidence, of the filmmaker making his documentary about the proud boys, and have the proud boys saying on video, "This is what trump told us to do." and the trump supporters would call it fake news.
That's what they do.

They are true cult members. Donald Trump defines what they think. Donald Trump defines their world.
The biggest cult in the history of the US. Trump is the ultimate con man.

Forum List

Back