Who is the next Face of the Democratic Party?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
The GOP has a pretty strong bench of persons ready to lead the party and perhaps run for POTUS in 2024 and or 2028:

• Nikki Haley
  • Kristi Noem
  • Dan Crenshaw
  • Ron DeSantis
  • Tim Scott
  • Lauren Boebert (Joke...relax leftists)
Who is up and coming for the Democratic Party? Honest question.

• Bernie Sanders is like 80 and played out.
  • Kamala Harris is highly disliked.
  • The Squad is too polarizing even for their own party.
  • I like Connor Lamb and Kyrsten Sinema but they are too moderate for the current Democratic Party requirements it seems.
  • Is it Stacey Abrams?
  • Mayor Pete?
I understand that candidates could surprise and pleasantly as BHO did in 2008. Is there such a unicorn potentially in that party now and if so who is it?

Thank you

Please do not make this about Trump. This is presuming Trump is out of the picture for 2024 as is Biden. I know many on this site suffer from severe TDS but please move on.

1637769145217.png

Obama only came onto the scene about 4 years before being elected President, so the chances of seeing that kind of "unicorn" are pretty slim, but it could happen. Just a couple years ago I would have said Joe Manchin could make a good run, but he's quickly alienated himself from his fellow Democrats lately.

I bet money on Kamala Harris at least trying to run. She lets off that Santorum vibe of not knowing when nobody likes her. :lol:

The GOP has a pretty strong bench of persons ready to lead the party and perhaps run for POTUS in 2024 and or 2028:

• Nikki Haley
  • Kristi Noem
  • Dan Crenshaw
  • Ron DeSantis
  • Tim Scott
  • Lauren Boebert (Joke...relax leftists)
Who is up and coming for the Democratic Party? Honest question.

• Bernie Sanders is like 80 and played out.
  • Kamala Harris is highly disliked.
  • The Squad is too polarizing even for their own party.
  • I like Connor Lamb and Kyrsten Sinema but they are too moderate for the current Democratic Party requirements it seems.
  • Is it Stacey Abrams?
  • Mayor Pete?
I understand that candidates could surprise and pleasantly as BHO did in 2008. Is there such a unicorn potentially in that party now and if so who is it?

Thank you

Please do not make this about Trump. This is presuming Trump is out of the picture for 2024 as is Biden. I know many on this site suffer from severe TDS but please move on.
Biden's the head of the dems (bad as that seems for them) but Trump is still trying to call the shots for the gop, but all he's got is 2020

Forum List

Back