WHO Is The Informant?

Of course he was “framed”….I mean what else could it be?Trump the perpetual victim :rolleyes:

usatoday lying? this was just on top of a long list.

like damndude said, stay down. scream at me, tell me you'll ignore me again, and leave. it's about time for that.

and were we go - boating up de-nile.

now you're gonna say they didn't lie to FISA and all that was just fake news.

you really need to hit up e-bay and buy some better bullshit.

that circular shit i was saying you'd do. coyote-go-round n shit.
Ya just like you will anything and everything Trump does, like clockwork. Trump lies, why do you believe and not the FBI? Oh. Because it’s Trump.:rolleyes:

Why did Trump take ANY docs from the White House an then fight giving them back for a year and a half?

NUCLEAR docs

Trump is a liar. Proven beyond doubt many times, from before his presidency and all the way through it.
If you dispute that, well, I won't be surprised.
Obama is a liar, if you dispute that, I won't be surprised.

Ya just like you will anything and everything Trump does, like clockwork. Trump lies, why do you believe and not the FBI? Oh. Because it’s Trump.:rolleyes:
hey - i'm pulling out links and articles.

you're pulling hate-shit out of your ass and simply making accusations and lobbing in laughing emotes.

The 'Docs' were in the process of being declassified. The FBI knew he had them and went through them in June.
They had all already been declassified, because when he was still President, Trump said so. This has been reported and discussed.

I believe the fly in the ointment was merely proper record keeping. But that doesn’t change what Trump authorized.)

And to the extent the FBI knows as much, then this entire thing is absolutely outrageous. What we all need now is coverage and exposure. Our fake ass media won’t do it. That’s a given.

But things DO come out in court. 😎

Because the FBI lied to the FISA court in order to frame Trump. The FBI illegally arrested many Trump supporters. Comey lied and was fired. Your obvious TDS is affecting your thinking.

usatoday lying? this was just on top of a long list.

like damndude said, stay down. scream at me, tell me you'll ignore me again, and leave. it's about time for that.
Which has what to do with this particular incident? you like to deflect. The DoJ has a new AG now. No need for you to keep screaming, I get that you can’t believe Trump could possibly do anything wrong.

So why did he keep that highly classified material and ignore subpoenas?

Because the FBI lied to the FISA court in order to frame Trump. The FBI illegally arrested many Trump supporters. Comey lied and was fired. Your obvious TDS is affecting your thinking.
Your own TDS is showing :)

its all a lie. cause trump.

look, i am NOT a trump fan. he IS divisive. but the problem is, it won't matter WHO tells the left NO - they're gonna hiterlize them and attack.

all they know how to do.

well that boomerang has done a 180.

Forum List

Back