Who is supplying Al Qaeda and ISIS?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
After 9/11 there is still no effort to stop the flow of money and weapons to the Terrorists.

If you want to kill a snake, cut off the head.

The terrorist at the Turkey airport was Russian.

What if this is a conspiracy to create a global authoritarian 1984, where all the governments have surveillance cameras everywhere?....even in your home. And military guards in all public places....just about there.

ISIS seems to be making this happen....but who is financing it? And why can't the world's super power stop a mere 50,000 radicals?

Maybe it's an excuse to make us afraid. It's easier to get people that are afraid to go along with say, banning Muslims.....building a wall.....spending trillion$ on more war.

If you don't think the U.S. government does dastardly deeds, you must have slept through the Iraq war.

stopping ISIS would is something like trying to WIPE THE MAFIA out of the USA------it ain't easy------and its "head" is not Saudi arabia (disclaimer---I claim no fondness for Saudi arabia----but I am being accurate)

I do not believe that the USA engages in gross and weird conspiracies -----the USA does lots of stupid things, however---
like kissing up to the TALIBAN in the 1980s

stopping ISIS would is something like trying to WIPE THE MAFIA out of the USA------it ain't easy------and its "head" is not Saudi arabia (disclaimer---I claim no fondness for Saudi arabia----but I am being accurate)
You know it's Israel also?

Al Qaeda and ISIS origins can be attributed mostly to Saudi and American support. Without the money, arming, and training, these groups wouldn't have become so large and dangerous. If the U.S. and Saudi Arabia had stayed out of the Syrian Civil War, ISIS couldn't have thrived like it has.

So many innocents have been brutally slaughtered because of American/Saudi intervention. After the Syrian Civil War ends, those nations should be ordered to pay War Reparations to the Syrian and Iraqi Peoples.

You know it's Israel also?

Israel??? nope------EXCEPT---there may be some criminal elements -----doing contraband-----most likely the case

Al Qaeda and ISIS origins can be attributed mostly to Saudi and American support. Without the money, arming, and training, these groups wouldn't have become so large and dangerous. If the U.S. and Saudi Arabia had stayed out of the Syrian Civil War, ISIS couldn't have thrived like it has.

So many innocents have been brutally slaughtered because of American/Saudi intervention. After the Syrian Civil War ends, those nations should be ordered to pay War Reparations to the Syrian and Iraqi Peoples.
Since you know so much, what tribes of Arabs populate the ISIS regime? Do you know of their back ground?

Obama and Clinton were gunrunning to ISIS members, and Humvee running and what ever else Obama's JV team needed.
You don't make it to being the number one arms dealer in the world by pushing pocket guns to little old ladies..

Yet these same assholes wanna disarm the American People. I've tried to explain to everyone that these folks in Government aren't 'Anti-Violence/Anti-Gun.' They routinely supply weapons to the most heinous thugs on this earth.

So they aren't 'Anti-Gun.' They just don't want Citizens to have them. It's about power and domination. A disarmed populace is a more obedient populace. That's what it's really all about.

Obama and Clinton were gunrunning to ISIS members, and Humvee running and what ever else Obama's JV team needed.
You don't make it to being the number one arms dealer in the world by pushing pocket guns to little old ladies..

Yet these same assholes wanna disarm the American People. I've tried to explain to everyone that these folks in Government aren't 'Anti-Violence/Anti-Gun.' They routinely supply weapons to the most heinous thugs on this earth.

So they aren't 'Anti-Gun.' They just don't want Citizens to have them. It's about power and domination. A disarmed populace is a more obedient populace. That's what it's really all about.
You guys seem so obsessed with something that is not going to happen...and has not happened....

Since you know so much, what tribes of Arabs populate the ISIS regime? Do you know of their back ground?

Al qaeda and ISIS owe so much of their rise to power to the Saudis, Pakistanis, and Americans. That's who provided the bulk of their financing, arming, and training. I know most Americans don't know that, but it is the ugly reality.

Al qaeda and ISIS owe so much of their rise to power to the Saudis, Pakistanis, and Americans. That's who provided the bulk of their financing, arming, and training. I know most Americans don't know that, but it is the ugly reality.
Many of them came from the Saddam regime and were already trained..

Puleez! Get real! There is no way possible for the government to take way over 300 million guns from those that have them in this country. Just more NRA fear tactics.

Many of them came from the Saddam regime and were already trained..
Whoa I thought Saddam had nothing to do with the terrorists.

I do not believe that the USA engages in gross and weird conspiracies -----the USA does lots of stupid things, however---
like kissing up to the TALIBAN in the 1980s
Raygun not only gave a billion dollars worth of stingers to the Taliban....he also sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, and missiles to Iran during their war. He sold cocaine with Noriega to get money to by guns for the Contras.

Nixon was going to nuke the moon and Laos and North Vietnam.

The water boarding and torture done by U.S. troops in Iraq is just the tip of the iceberg...they managed to hide much more.

And the stuff we don't know about in our top secret government would give us all heart failure. The plans for Armageddon have been on the table for decades.

The U.S. alone has enough nukes to blow the whole earth into space dust.
The insanity of ISIS is kids stuff compared to Russia, China, the U.S., Israel, and the EU.

Wrong Again.

ISIS is populated by Sunnis - former Ba'athists from Iraq - Saudi Arabians are financially helping them in Syria - so is the Obama administration,

"But where does ISIS come from? It did not exist before the war on Iraq that Hillary and her fellow neocons peddled so assiduously with lie upon lie. The war on Iraq, the divide and conquer tactic that the US invaders used to set Shia against Sunni to cripple the population are the factors that brought ISIS into being. The civil war in Syria, another pet project of Hillary’s, gave a further opening and impetus to ISIS.

The U.S. has long backed Saudi Arabia where the ideology for ISIS was concocted and promoted. Saudi Arabia and the other medieval monarchies of the Gulf who have so ardently supported ISIS have long been supported by the U.S. The secular governments in the region like those of Gaddafi, Hussein and now Assad, in contrast, are targets for regime change ops – brutal ones at that. These are the very governments that fought the Islamic fundamentalists – and the US has attacked every one of them. How deep does the hand of the U.S. government, or parts of it, go in the rise of ISIS? It is a question that needs to be answered by a full Congressional investigation, but chances of that are nil while Obama and Hillary and their neocon buddies are in charge.

Finally the U.S. alliance with Israel and the backing of the apartheid Jewish state in its long, slow genocide of an entire Arab people, the Palestinians, also stirs hatred for the U.S. Does Hillary think that has nothing to do with the hatred ISIS expresses for the U.S? She apparently thinks “the price is worth it,” to quote a protege of hers. Thus Hillary in her obeisance to AIPAC and the rest of the Israeli Lobby puts herself in the front ranks of those who have given birth to events like the ones in Orlando"

Forum List

Back