Who is running this madhouse?

Democrats? I have to agree with China calling out American leadership as liars. I hate to say it, but we have had Bush era lies about terrorism leading into a war against Saddam/terrorism. Fighting terrorism and WMD's that weren't there. I have friends and family that supported and fought in Iraq, invading a country that wasn't threat to us. And here we are, demonizing Putin and his war in Ukraine.
Yes. All is not quite what it seems.

I'm not sure what the reality is, and that's the worst part of it.

What I know for sure, is that EVERYONE is lying to me. Biden and Putin and Xi lie in approximately equal amounts. And don't even start me on the American media.

These people are falling down on the job, they're supposed to be discerning the truth and instead they're trying to sell me a bottle of snake oil. The various bottles may have different labels but inside it's the same ingredients.

I don't care about left and right, but I care about authoritarianism and I care about immorality when there's enough of it to become dangerous.

The world is full of hypocrites. It would be wise not to elect them, not to allow them near positions of power and responsibility.

No country should invade another: Explain why Hillary Clinton and just about every other Democrat supported invading Iraq in 2003?
Because Neo-Libs are exactly like Neo-Cons. Birds of a feather.

No country should invade another: Explain why Hillary Clinton and just about every other Democrat supported invading Iraq in 2003?

A Majority of Democrats voted against invading Iraq

The vote was to authorize Bush to invade if he thought it necessary.
Bush pulled the trigger

One of the worst decisions in US History

Obama didn't support the war. Of course you won't hear the racist sicko piece of shit OP acknowledge that...will you?
Of course not.
AND
You won't hear them admit that the overwhelming majority of Democrats opposed the war from its inception.
Sure, bush backed them into a corner with his lies during an election year hen support of the war was

Forum List

Back