Who Is Best At Owning Each Other On Social Media?? Trump Or Elon??

Trump is just acting like a typical wise-guy from NYC.
No, he is acting like a bitch

If he really had a problem with Elon like he claims, he will take that up with Elon face to face -- not acting like a cattly little girl on social media -- neither one of them are anonymous......they know how to get at each other if they really about that life..."typical wise guys from NYC" know this...

Depends on the criteria.

Musk is better at posting like a fairly eccentric billionaire entrepreneur who likes to goof around.

Trump is better at posting like a spoiled eight year old boy with profound self esteem issues.

So it just depends.
“Posting like a spoiled eight year old“ pretty much sums up all lefties on social media including journalists and politicians.

To be honest, I think Musk owned himself with his Twitter purchase fiasco. He received untold credit and respect for pushing a "free speech" mantra and the reversal of the isolation/erasing of views that weren't alt-left would have been a boon to Americas future.

Whatever his reasons for walking away, intentional, planned, legitimate reasons or not, it has hurt his reputation if I were to guess.

Did some government officials buy his loyalty and ask that he slam Trump as a bonus?
I agree with this. He lost credibility with both backing out on the Twitter deal and that last zoom Twitter meeting he did where he talked nonsense and didn’t lay out expectations of professionalism from the immature workforce currently employed there.

How come he had so much fear that he begged people like Bill Barr to do shit he could have done himself?

But yea, he is great at entertaining morons with juvenile tweets........
Unlike of course all the morons that fall for Democrat political theatre daily.

Unlike of course all the morons that fall for Democrat political theatre daily.
Like?

Are you talking about the Jan 6th committee? You think that is political theater?

Let me ask you a serious question, do you purposely try to not have self-awareness or are you so full on in the cult, you don't even notice your own bullshit??

People who investigated Benghazi 4837 different times and impeached a president for lying under oath about getting his dick sucked COULD NEVER talk to me about political theater

FXjiAu1WIAIw1mq.jpg

Forum List

Back