Who Is A Better Judge of Biden's Failings Than His Own Vice President?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Who is a more credible witness to the state of health of our POTUS and all that is wrong with Joe?

I don't remember Mike Pence EVER disagreeing with President Trump!

Here, Kamela denounces Joe Biden as a racist, supporting racists, anti-busing, all the while triggering Joe to reveal his latent hot temper:

Here, not one democrat is pleased with Joe, as all pile onto his lackluster performance while Joe is flummoxed as they bring out his contradictory positions on healthcare, deportations, even Joe's giving out the wrong address for his own website (senility)!

Once again, Harris attacks Joe on his hurtful, intransigent positions on segregation and bussing. Joe is literally made speechless.

Here, Harris disagrees with Joe on. . . . well, everything, from his views on the role of the federal government to state's rights.

If Joe's positions are so wrong and troubling on every issue to democrats, how is it that Harris is supporting them now and what does this say about the direction of the country and the democratic party? And if Democrats agree that Joe's ideas and pathways are wrong and have been all along, where does that leave the rest of the country dangerously dangling?

I couldn't find one good thing any democrat had to say about Joe.

Who is a more credible witness to the state of health of our POTUS and all that is wrong with Joe?

I don't remember Mike Pence EVER disagreeing with President Trump!

Here, Kamela denounces Joe Biden as a racist, supporting racists, anti-busing, all the while triggering Joe to reveal his latent hot temper:

Here, not one democrat is pleased with Joe, as all pile onto his lackluster performance while Joe is flummoxed as they bring out his contradictory positions on healthcare, deportations, even Joe's giving out the wrong address for his own website (senility)!

Once again, Harris attacks Joe on his hurtful, intransigent positions on segregation and bussing. Joe is literally made speechless.

Here, Harris disagrees with Joe on. . . . well, everything, from his views on the role of the federal government to state's rights.

If Joe's positions are so wrong and troubling on every issue to democrats, how is it that Harris is supporting them now and what does this say about the direction of the country and the democratic party? And if Democrats agree that Joe's ideas and pathways are wrong and have been all along, where does that leave the rest of the country dangerously dangling?

I couldn't find one good thing any democrat had to say about Joe.

Haha, yeah he totally failed his way into a landslide victory against an incumbent Trump to win the presidency. I don't think your little butthurt insult threads mean too much but I hope you feel better after getting that off your chest.

Forum List

Back